Why did you pick up his phone..?

Gulf's phone vibrated at an incoming call. Jenny can you please check my phone? i need to finish washing these." "Of course sir" Jenny said pocking uo the phone and accepting the call.
"Hi baby. How was your day?" Mew's cheerful voice came through the device. "Um hello sir. This is Gulf's apprentice Jenny."

"Why are you picking up my boyfriend's phone?" Mew said his voice obviously colder.

" Im so sorry. Sir is washing up some things so he asked me to pick up. I'll give him the phone immediately." Jenny stuttered handing Gulf the phone.

"What on earth did you say to scare her so much?" Gulf asked. "Nothing. Im not that intimidating. I just wanted to know why she picked up your phone and why she's always around you." Mew said obviously grumpy.
"Possessive much?" Gulf laughed. "I can sense you pouting all the way from here. And you have no idea how intimidating you can be Mew. This poor thing looks like she wants to cry just from hearing your voice. Stop being so agressive to the people around me. Trust me and we'll be fine." Gulf gently chided his boyfriend.

"I know. I'm trying but i feel very protective over you. I waited so many years to find you and now that i finally have you i dont want to share you with anyone. Also that gorgeous face of yours constantly attracting attention does nothing to alleviate my rising anxiety levels."

"Whoa! Take a deep breath" Gulf laughed. "Its not that serious. I kinda like it when you get a little possessive. You're cute when you sense someone else's interest. But remember there's always a limit to anything. Being ovet possessive is not good either. You'll just stifle me. Okay?" Gulf smiled.

"Yes i understand. I'll try harder." Mew said.
"Good boy. So will you be coming to the cafe today? I'll make you some strawberry cake since you're so fond of it."

"I'd love some strawberry cake! The one you make is delicious almost as delicious as i know you'll be...." Mew whispered seductively.

"Someone is very confident about the fact that they'll ever get a tasting opportunity. Shut up and hurry over here."

"Okay baby. I'll be there in 30 minutes. Wait for me. I miss you! Bye!" Mew said hanging up the call.

Gulf smiled at the contact name on his screen and whispered "I miss you too...."