The first touch

Gulf opened the doors to the cafe and started the machines to prepare for the inevitable rush of morning customers. He served customer after customer until he suddenly heard a familiar deep voice say" Are you familiar with my order now?" Mew chuckled looking at how cute Gulf looked while he was angry like a grumpy kitten.
Rolling his eyes Gulf said with a fake smile plastered on his face" Of course i do Sir. Please wait." he said trying hard not to throw the coffee at Mew's smirking face.
"He looks kinda good today though. No. What am i thinking? I'm supposed to hate him. He's rude and arrogant and a total pain in the ass. But such a handsome ass. Ugh! What is wrong with me? I think i didn't get enough sleep and im going temporarily crazy." Gulf shook his head coming back to the real world. "Here you go." he said handing over the coffee. "Thank you" Mew smiled reaching over to take his coffee whike gently brushing his rough fingers over Gulf's slender ones. Gulf startled and looked at Mew.
"He was surprised but he didn't flinch. Thats a good start." Mew thought as he winked and walked away with a winning smile on his face.
"Why in the hell is he smiling?" Gulf turned away trying to hide the small smile that was breaking on his face.