Chapter 23 (Pt. 2, Side B)

Playlist - Dress by Taylor Swift

Luna

I am lost in his green paradise, savoring every kiss, touch, ravage affection.  He successfully managed to drown in the abyss of sensuality, lust and I swim in it. 

“I’ve never claimed to be fair, I don't think I'll be fair to you tonight.” He clasped my chin and brought my face closer to his. “I simply take my something I like, it started out the same with you, but things have changed between us because I've fallen irrevocably in love with you.” 

His chin comes down on my shoulder, his mouth at my ear. “Tonight, I'll be in full control of everything because I need to consume you entirely. I want you to feel me deep within your soul,” he whispered.  

“Oh, Ares, I love you more than air itself.” My voice is a panting wheeze as I fight to rein in my erratic breathing. 

I ran my hands through his hair as his words tempted away from second-guessing and created a reality focused on ecstacy. 

Nothing prevented me from moaning his name. I relaxed  into his demanding kiss and clasped his shoulders. It was  heavenly, just like I knew it would be, the undeniable pull between us had grown stronger. 

His hardness throbbed against me. ‘God, you taste divine. All fucking mine.”I’m rapidly falling deeper with each second he spent seducing my mouth.

His mouth went back to my breasts. I moaned as his wicked tongue cruelly played with my swollen nipple and moved to my neck. With unerring accuracy, he latched onto the same spot that he had at the party, where he had me at his mercy, his hand drifted over my quivering belly. 

Our lips back together. I was lost in his erotic kiss that didn’t noticed when he seamlessly lifted me in his arms and carried up to his bedroom. 

Ares dropped on his round bed. His figure towering over me, carefully studying with appreciative eyes. 

“You're just going to stand there and do nothing?” I lifted myself on my elbows. 

“I am going to do a lot with you.” 

I sucked in a breath as his hands went to my skirt and unzipped them, pulling it down with my panties. I felt shy under his unwavering gaze as this was the first time Ares was seeing me naked. 

My insecurities crept in because this wasn't his first time seeing a girl naked. I couldn't compete with any of his past lovers. They were unreal and I don't know what I was. 

“You look magnificent,” he said as if reading my thoughts. “Your beauty is incomparable. You're a walking temptation.” 

Two fingers dipped in, stealing my breath away and I unconsciously spread my legs to give him more access. “Dripping wet for me,” he said, exploring me. “It's been a long time since I tasted your sweetness.” 

His eyes were trained on my pussy, momentarily flicked up to mine as he stroked my thighs. He started at my knee and then traveled slowly up, strong hands scraping deliciously over my sensitive skin. I gave in to the compulsion to spread my thighs and saw his mouth curve in a satisfied smile. 

He leaned down and kissed one inch below my belly button. I shifted restlessly beneath him. He kisses trailed up my thigh, lapping so close to what was dripping for him.

He looped his arm around my left thigh before he placed his hand on my pussy and spread opened my slick folds.  looked down the length of my body as he studied me. 

“So pretty,” he murmured as he lowered his head. “Pretty and pink and slick for me.” The first stroke of his tongue made my toes curl. “Your taste is like honey.” His fingers dug into my thigh as he went back for another taste. “Fucking heaven.”