Chapter 18 (Pt. 2)

Playlist - Doom Days by Bastille

Ares

I spotted Luna sashaying her way down the stairs. A quiet force plummeted through me. Something inside me twisted, burning in my stomach to the very core of my being.

She smiled at me and made her way to the wet bar where I was drinking my beer.

“Hi.” She waved and sat on the barstool beside me. “You have alcohol here?” She pointed at beer in my hand. “Is this legal?”

“Everything is legal at my place.” I took a draw of the beer. “You want?” I offered her, knowing she would decline it. To my surprise, she grabbed the bottle from my hand and took a long draw of it.

“Refreshing.” She placed the bottle on the counter and asked me about the English touches in the interior of the house. “It’s because of my mom, Evelyn. She's English and very proud of her heritage.”

“Is that why you call Wales your hometown?” She pried.

I chuckled. “You still won't take the hint, huh.”

“Just asking, but whatever.” She pouted.

I couldn't concentrate on one particular thing about her. My eyes shifted from her eyes to her lips, so plum and juicy, then to her jaw to the structure of her face. I came to notice that her ears were pierced and there was always a little artificial diamond earrings she wore.

Someday, I'll buy her real diamond earrings. Oh, shit! Where did that thought popped up in my mind? I had to remind myself not to let her get under my skin or in my fucking head.

Then my eyes reverted back to her cerulean blue eyes and felt the air around me getting depleted.  So much for trying to rid her from my mind.

“What?” She tucked her hair behind her ear and fidgeted with the hem of her modest summer dress. Like an asshole I am, I just intensified my gaze on her. “Stop it.” She turned my face sideways with her cold hands and I took the chance to grab her wrist in my palms.

She jumped out of the barstool, when I pulled her closer to me. “Such a low back.” I trailed my finger down the length of her bare back. “Where’s the bikini you promised me?” I teased her and watched her cheeks get reddened. I lifted her up, and placed her on the granite counter.

“Ares,” she whispered-yelled. “Leave me alone, there are people here.”

“And no one cares about me pinning you on this counter.”

I took her face in my hands and kissed her lips softly. A large part of me wanted to lay her down on the counter and take her roughly with no fucks given, but I reminded myself what this was about and took the kiss nice and slow.

“Look, look, look.” I pulled away when few of my friends spotted us kissing. “Ares fucking Torrance locking his lips with a blondie.”

Who the fuck- damn it. That fucking Emily had her phone out, recording our makeout session.

“Well, well, well.” Another fucker came in. “Get a room, cousin.” Fuck- Axel. “How much did you get on film?” Emily showed him the video and they both laughed.

Luna looked paler than normal, obviously embarrassed getting caught in this position with me. I helped her get off the counter, she didn't meet my eyes and quickly excused herself going upstairs.

When she was out of my sight, I lunged at my cousin. “Will you fucking stop getting on my nerves?” I had him in a chokehold.

“Ares,” Emily laughed. “Stop acting like a fucking child and for Godsake, don't fuck her in front of everyone. At least give her a proper bed for her first time.” My eyes snapped at her.

Axel freed himself from me. “Dude!” He exclaimed. “You had me in a chokehold as if I was the one caught fucking her up.” Rage flashed within me. “It's not like I would fuck her” he explained himself. “She’s too blonde for my taste,” he added.

“Show me the video.”

Emily handed me her phone. “Here you go.”

I must admit, we looked hot, very hot together. I imagined how would we look with me thrusting inside her without mercy, her hot tears spilling from her cerulean eyes like goddamn pearls, my palm tightened around her neck, her screams echoing in my room and no one there to stop me or save her.

I gave the phone back to her, she had the same nasty grin on her face 24x7 and I wanted nothing more than to wipe it off her face. Okay I will, now.

“Cousin, will she come back down?”

“I don't think so,” Emily answered. “Ares will have to get her out to explore the beach. It's so good.” Emily swayed her hips, her eyes never leaving mine.

I knew that look, she was trying to entice me, talking in her sultry voice, but nowadays, only person to remotely excited my cock was a sunshine-headed, beautiful little Luna West. I couldn't have Luna, just yet, but watching our makeout session stirred something inside me.

“I'll meet you in 15,” I said to Axel, he nodded.

“Oh, a quickie.” Emily giggled and I took her to the nearest room on the ground level.

When I want to fuck somebody, I don't bother offering any caring gesture to them. It should be a sweet simple fuck, just to get myself off, not bothering to trouble my hand.

“Oh, Ares.” She kisses the corner of my mouth, but as soon as she pressed her lips to mine, I turned her around and pulled her shorts down. “Take off your panties.” With that, I pushed her towards the bed.

She let out a giggle and bent forward, hooking her thumbs in her panties as she slowly slid them down over her hips. She had her bikini top on, but I think I will let it be.

She reached out to remove my tshirt, but I grabbed her wrists and shook my head. “Don’t use your hands.” Before she could argue, turned her around and bent her over bed. “And remember, no screaming,” I reminded  her.