Chapter 12

This book is also published on Inkitt and Dreame. Please support me there, because I don't know whether my account will stay on wattpad for long.

Just to be safe, I've created accounts on Inkitt and Dreame and I've an Instagram account too.

username for all is comicsthinker

follow my backup incase something happens to this account
comicthinker

Playlist - Bad Liar by Selena Gomez

Luna

"Luna," he whispered back, mockingly.

Oh, my God. Was he supposed to be here and out of all how did he get my address?

Ares was the last person I expected to see on my doorsteps. "What are you doing here?" I sounded a bit harsh than I intended to. "How'd you get my address?"

"You know why I'm here." He bit his soft red lip. "And Charlotte told me you were her neighbour. Good house, I must say."

Axel was inside the living room while was Ares standing in my foyer. Oh, shit. Those two were close friends, close to the extent for Axel to view Ares as a brotherly figure, and Axel had hots for Ares's bastard sister. God, rescue me.

The only reasonable think I could think of was to slam the door shut and then quickly usher Axel out of here, totally evading Ares. Even if I manage to keep Ares from entering in my home, there was no way he would relent being pushed out from here.

He'll try to assert his male dominance and strength. But like a fool, I thought I could keep him entering.

"Wait." He didn't even give me a chance to shut him out. He forced his way inside and I stumbled back from the sudden evasion.

With effortless movement, he drew me close to his chest before I could lose my footing even further.

My chest was flushed against him. The hardness of his body contouring perfectly with mine. "Hey, Hey, vixen. Put your paws down." He flashed an all knowing cunning grin.

"But--- aren't you supposed to be at basketball practice?

"So you have been keeping tabs on me."

"D-Did you just call be a stalker?" I stuttered, still in his embrace. I noticed his tie was loose and he had been carrying his blazer, which was now draped on my back.

"Maybe." His boyish deep voice sent butterflies through my tummy and gave an involuntary ache between my legs.

"You don't have any business with me," I said as matter of factly. "I don't want you."

"Then maybe you should have thought twice before you kissed me like a starved vixen." He slightly brushed his lip against mine. "Look carefully at my lips." And I did. "They have swollen up because you bit them."

Embarrassment flooded through me. "I was clearly wasn't in the right state of mind when I kissed you."

I actually wanted to prove him wrong when he told I would have to make the first move. So for once, I tried to act like the girls in our school. They know no shame, always flirting with some guy, folding their already short length skirt to flaunt it front of boys. And guess what? I failed at it miserably. I wanted to make Ares jealous, but it didn't occur to me that he might not get jealous. They're plenty of girls around him and certainly I was not an exceptional case.