chapter 5

"Would you like to join me now miss Y/N?" Frigga asked after you finally had finished your breakfast.
"That would be pleasure." you answered politely.

You got up from your seat and followed Frigga as she walked out of the dining room.
She led you to the room that seemed like it was her own bedroom. You walked to the center of the room and then she stopped and turned on you.
"As I asked you before, would you like to show me little bit of your powers?"

"Yes, sure I can" you answered.

Then she moved aside right next to you. "Try to move that apple on the table to me" she ordered.
And you did what she asked for. You rose your hand up and pointed with it at the apple. Then very easily you lifted it up and moved it right to Frigga's hands.
"Hmm, very good. How big things you can lift up?" She asked calmly.

"I haven't ever tried that but I don't think that I can lift up bigger things than Thor" you said nervously.

Frigga laughed at that and it made you a little surprised but happy.
Then she looked at you awhile and cleared her voice a bit.
"I can see that you have an aura around you. Healing aura."

"Well, I can manage a little healing power but I can only heal people that I care about" you explained as she looked at you and clearly tried to see through you.

"I'm aware." she said.

Of course she was. She's Frigga after all.
How stupid you think she is? You punished yourself in your thoughts.

"I would ask to show that another power of yours too but I think we both know that it isn't possible, for now."

You got stuck on those final words in the end of the sentence. 'For now'? What does that mean? She thinks that you can evolve your healing powers? Hopefully you will get that answer soon.

"You know, that healing power of yours is a gift." she continued and led you to sit down.
"Well, Thor once told me the same but.." you stuttered.
"But what..?" she made you to go on with that sentence as she gave you a warm kindly look.
"But I don't think it that way.." you confirmed.
"If I shall ask, why not?" she questioned you.

You hesitated for awhile but decided to spoke up.
"It is because of the people I can use it to. Only those I care about. It isn't fair, not me or not others. What can I do with such a thing if I can't use it to anyone I like?" you grumbled.
Frigga looked at you little confused awhile.
"I understand, trust me I do. But you need to understand, that is a gift. Wonderful gift that you can give to someone else to make them better. You should be thankful." she told you straightly but warmly.
You thought a moment what she just told you before you answered to her.
"You might be right, mrs Frigga." you admitted in little shame.

Then she lifted your head gently with her finger and gave you warm smile.
"It's okay. You don't have to be ashamed for that. I understand why you feel that way. But between you and me, I think I could teach you something about that healing power of yours." she said as she gave you motherly look.
You nodded as an answer and you smiled a bit.

*

As you walked out of Frigga's room, Thor was walking by. "Oh hi yellow one" he greeted.
"Hi Thor"

"How was the meeting with mother?" he asked after you closed the door behind you.
"It was fine. We had a nice chat" you told him.
"Sounds nice. We were just about to go to the plaza. Wanna join?" he asked with smile on his face as he pointed to the others who were waiting him on the hallway.
"No thanks, maybe later. I can catch up if I decide to come." you told him.
"Alright then. See ya later" Thor walked to the others and they left to the plaza.

You sighed deeply and headed to your room.
After you got there you went straight to your couch and layed down. You felt little lonely at the time. Even though, Thor just asked you to join him to the plaza but you still felt outsider. Little did he know that you always had felt that way during the years you have been living with the Avengers. You didn't want to interrupt their fun by joining them.
You grabbed your sketchbook and thought you could draw something. But you didn't find anything to draw so you walked out of your room to find some inspiration.

After a little walk through the corridors you found yourself at the training field where were warriors training their skills. You sat down on the stairs and picked one of the couples who were fighting each other. You captured nice position of them and started doing some details.

Right after you got your drawing ready, Loki walked behind you.
"Good afternoon" he greeted you nicely.
You hid your sketchbook again in hope that he didn't see it already.
"Good afternoon to yourself as well" you greeted politely.
He sat next to you.
"Why aren't you in plaza with the rest of the team?" Loki asked.
"I didn't feel like going" you explained. "What about you?"

"I don't really like such things" he said and chuckled a little.
"Oh, wouldn't though that of you" you said and looked back to the training field.

After a moment of silence Loki turned on you again. "Wanna come with me to somewhere quieter place?"

"Well.. why not" you thought for a second and then grabbed his hand which he was offering to you and let him led you back inside.
He led you through the palace to the stairs which led you downward.
End of the stairs was tiny corridor and you walked through it.
You arrived to a beautiful garden which was full of flowers and bushes.
"Wow, this place is beautiful" you sighed.
Loki chuckled to your amazement.
He led you to the bench what was behind the rose bush. You sat down on it.

"Well shall I ask, prince of Asgard, why don't you like to join the plaza?" you teased him.
He sighed and chuckled a little.
"Well, Lady Y/N from Midgard, I don't really enjoy those kind of things and I prefer to be by myself than a crowded plaza." he teased back.
"Well, I totally get that" you chuckled.

"You like to be by yourself rather than be with your friends? That's kind of hard to believe. You get along with them so good" he questioned.
"No, I really do prefer some quality time with myself." you answered and giggled. You started to feel more comfortable around him and relaxed a bit. You also noticed the same reaction in him.

"Well, my turn to ask. Why you always hide that sketchbook of yours?" Loki asked and pointed to your arms.
"Uhm.. I don't like to show my arts to anyone. Besides no one even knows that I like to draw." you murmured. You were little  frightened that he saw that sketchbook of yours.
"I would like to see" he said warmly without any judgement.
"Well...I don't know..uhm" you hesitated.

Then he grabbed your sketchbook from your hands and before you could do anything about it he was already going through your pages.
"Wow, these are amazing" he told you as he kept paging through your sketchbook.
"I don't really know about that.." you said ashamed.
"No need to be ashamed at all, you are very talented" Loki said kindly and smiled at you.
"Well, thank you I guess." you murmured.

He was just about to say something but then got interrupted by Thor's shouting.
"Y/N are you here?" Thor shouted.
You stood up from the bench and right then Thor walked up to you.
"Here you are! I was wondering where you were and concerned because I didn't find you from the palace and you didn't come to the plaza. Why are you here all by yourself?" he asked.
All by myself? you wondered and turned to  the bench. Loki was gone.

"Uhm.. I was just.. walking around the palace and I found myself in here." you explained quickly. You felt like Loki wouldn't want Thor to know that he was here with you.
"Alright then, yellow one, wanna come with me inside? Natasha is expecting you." Thor offered his arm to you.
You nodded as you took it and you walked together out of the garden.