chapter 23

Two days passed quickly and you had started to accept that Loki wasn't coming back soon. You started again to get out of your room and hang out a little with the team. But not much, not yet.

The whole time your teammates were asking if you're okay or needed something. You appreciated it but it was also quite annoying. You really hoped that things would normalize soon, and they eventually did.
Thor was still little off which was understandable for all of you. But eventually he started to get little happier over the time. You also didn't remind him about the kiss, because you didn't want to argue and you thought that it would be better to just forget it for awhile.

*

You were heading to upstairs by elevator. It stopped by the living room and Thor got in. You looked at him and noticed that his black eye was still looking little bad. "Your eye.. isn't it healing?" you asked concerned. "Yeah it is, but it takes longer when someone like Loki had done it to you." Thor told you with little sarcasm in his voice. He started again to be more like himself.

Then you got an idea. "Maybe I can try to heal it? Frigga had taught me a lot." you suggested. Thor looked at you awhile, clearly thinking would it be a good idea of you two alone in his room.
Then he sighed a little. "Well, why not. I would like to see how that healing power of yours is working." Thor replied and chuckled a bit.

You went to Thor's room. His room was a mess, but you weren't actually surprised at all.
"Okay, I think you should sit for this." you told him little unsure what you were actually doing. "You think? Have you ever healed anyone?" he chuckled at you as he sat down on his chair. "Yeah, couple of times. But it was just practicing, I haven't tried it like this before." you explained and walked up right in front of him to look at his eye. "Okay just don't make it worse." Thor told you little sarcastically. You just shook your head a bit and smiled.

You told him to close his eyes so you could get to work. You started to memorize what Frigga had told you, and followed it step by step.
First you took few deep breath's. You really needed to concentrate on your powers, because you didn't manage them well yet.
You felt your power running through your body and then channelled it to your hand. It started glowing yellow and you raised it up to Thor's eye. You touched his eye gently with your fingers and let the power do the rest. It was small injure so you didn't need to control that magic of yours so much.
Black color around his eye started slowly fading away. Luckily it didn't took so much time or strength from you.

As you were done, Thor opened his eyes and rushed to look himself in the mirror. "Wow Y/N, you have learned a lot from mother." he amazed your work. "Thanks, but I still need to practice. I need to heal people by controlling it and whenever I want, not just letting it come when I need it the most." you told him and looked at your hand as the yellow glow vanished.

"You will manage it, I promise." Thor replied to you gently and smiled. You just smiled at him back and didn't answer on that.

*

After you had healed Thor's eye, you decided to stay with him and it definitely has been awhile since you had hung out with him.
It went well, because you hung out as a friends and either of you didn't make it awkward.

"Sir Thor, Tony asked you to come downstairs and bring ms. Y/N with you." Jarvis suddenly interrupted you. "Tell him that we are coming." Thor told Jarvis and then turned to look at you. "Alright we should go before he comes to get us." Thor chuckled a bit as you rolled your eyes. "Yeah probably." you said under your breath.

Thor lifted you up as he stood up by himself. And then you two headed to the living room.

When you arrived, everyone was already there except Clint. "Alright finally. We need to be fast before Clint comes back from his mission." Natasha told you when you all gathered to the couch. You all looked at her confused except Tony, you bet he knew something about this.

"As you all should know already, he has birthday in a week." Tony started and all of you already got the idea. "We were thinking of throwing a party, so we need all of you to help us." Nat continued. You were happy about this. Hopefully this makes you forget about the recent events for awhile.

Everyone was excited about this. They definitely liked partying.
"Alright guys, we have made a list with Nat. All of you has a part on this and we assume that all of you will do their part well." Tony told you.

Tony and Nat had made the whole plan from getting the stuff to the party to not letting Clint notice anything. Your part was easy, or then not. You will have to keep Clint away from the others all week, and at the end of it all, bring him to the party. You sighed, this wasn't going to be easy.

"Alright guys, act natural. Clint is coming." Tony told you and you all separated from each other. "Oh and Y/N, you need to start now." Nat told you before you could leave. "Wha..?" you were saying but then Clint headed out from the elevator, looking tired and injured. "Oh hi Y/N! Where is everyone?" Clint asked when he saw you, but no one else. "Uhm.. I don't know. Maybe in kitchen?" you suggested in little panic. "Oh good, I'm hungry as hell." he sighed and turned around to head back into the elevator.
"Psst.." you suddenly heard Nat and turned around to look at her. She shook her head and pointed at Clint. You got the sign and rushed to the elevator.

"You know what Clint, I think you should first get to a shower and some rest too." you told him and press the button which led to Clint's floor. "What? No I'm hungry!" he protested. "I can bring you some food if you'd like?" you suggested and quickly turned your face into smile. Clint looked at you weirdly, you didn't act like this usually. "Well.. if you really must." he said and when the elevator stopped, he headed to his room without questioning more.

You sighed in relief. This was harder than you thought.

Next you went to the kitchen to get him some food as you promised. Nat was there with Cap. They looked at you little shocked. "Relax, Clint is in his room. I'm just getting him something to eat." you told them and they sighed in relief. "What are you doing anyway?" you asked as you took food from the fridge which Nat had made earlier.

"We're planning his birthday cake and some other dishes." Cap replied and showed you the cake they had picked. "That looks great. Is there all of us?" you chuckled a bit when you saw some little guys standing on top of the cake. "Yeah, you like it?" Nat asked and chuckled. "It's totally great, I love it." you laughed as you warmed up Clint's food.

*

You got to the Clint's room and knocked. "Come in." he invited you. You opened the door and walked in while he was still changing. "Oh sorry." you told him and covered your eyes. "It's alright, I'm already wearing pants." he chuckled. You put down the platter on his table and then turned on him. "Your body... it's full of bruises." you looked at him concerned. "It's alright they'll heal." Clint replied to you as he put his shirt back on. "Do you want me to try heal them?" you asked still concerning. "No thanks, I'm alright." he told you with smile and grabbed his food from the table. "Thank you for this, even though I don't understand why I couldn't go to the kitchen by myself." he chuckled a bit. "Well, someday you will understand." you told him with little grin on your lips and headed out of his room.

You sighed again when you closed his door. You really had to think some better lies for him to keep him out of the common rooms.