chapter 41

Soon you felt how your lungs were filled with air again. You dropped on the floor as Loki attacked on Bucky, protecting you.

Tony rushed to help you on your feet again.

"What the hell is wrong with him?!" Cap shouted as he helped Loki to fight Bucky.
"He's under Hydra's control." you spoke up when you finally could speak again.

Then suddenly Thor came behind Bucky and knocked him out with his hammer.
"Tie him up, before he wakes again." Tony ordered to Cap and Loki after he had made sure you were alright.

They bounded him while he still was knocked out and just right on time. Bucky woke up again and tried to resist.
Cap lifted Bucky up from the ground and kept his grip tightly around him so he couldn't hurt any of you.

"Are you alright darling?" Loki asked as he walked next to you and wrapped his arm around your waist.
"Yeah I'm fine." you told him with hint of fake smile on your lips.

"Watch out!" Cap shouted when Bucky managed himself out of his hands and tried to attack on you again.
Luckily, Thor came between you two and grabbed him and lifted him on his shoulder.

"We need to get him out of here, I need my lab so we can help him." Bruce suggested. Whole team agreed and you headed back to the ship.

"This was a trap, they left him here mind controlled, so he could kill Y/N." Clint said as you walked back through your exploded doors.
"But this seemed still too easy, they had to knew that the whole team would come, and Bucky can't fight us all." you said, concerned about what was coming next. You had a feeling that this wasn't over yet. You noticed that Loki had that same feeling too. He looked at you worried and you could even see in his eyes that he was scared for you.

But Bucky was bounded up well, what could possibly go wrong?

Fuck, you should've not think that.

You were almost at the bunker's door as Bucky managed somehow, to unbound himself. He struggled himself out of Thor's arms and fought his way to you.
You had been too close to him and he was good.

Gosh he was good at fighting.

Loki tried to stop him, but before he could, Bucky was already around your neck, a gun pointing at your head in his hand.
"Back off or I'll kill her." Bucky growled.
Loki took few steps back, he didn't want to risk your safety and it's was too risky to teleport anyway, it was too tiny place to do it.

"Bucky you need to wake up!" Cap yelled and took carefully few steps forwards.
Everyone else was prepared to defend you, and Loki gave you a concerned and feared look.

"Who the hell is Bucky?" Bucky grumbled at Cap, tightening his grip around you. You squeak out of pain.

"Bucky please, we don't wanna hurt you." Cap begged.
"I want..." Loki grumbled and looked very angrily at Bucky.

You had done anything by far because you really didn't want to hurt him. Not anymore. Not now when you had talked with your mother and she had talked you around to forgive your father.
But you also knew there wasn't your father anymore, he was gone. And you needed to help him, so you had only one choice left.
You gathered all your powers, threw Bucky against the wall,  took his gun and destroyed it.
It all happened so fast that even Bucky couldn't do anything.

You ran up to Loki and he grabbed you into his arms.
"Let's go!" you ordered the others as they looked at you little stunned.

"Shit Y/N! That was awesome!" Clint was amazed by your fighting skills as you had ran out of the bunker.
"You had actually learned something." Nat teased you.
You were just going to comment on that, when someone started firing at your way.

"Hydra." Thor said and pulled out his mjolnir again.

There was a huge group of Hydra's well-trained man, and they all were preparing to kill you.
"Avengers, assemble." Cap ordered and you all got into your fighting positions.

You ran into the field to fight them. They were good, now you knew how Bucky had got his fighting skills.
Loki were right beside you the whole battle. At some point, Bucky had managed himself out of the bunker and now he was attacking on you again.
The team was so busy with their own fights that you needed to handle him by yourself.

It was difficult, but somehow you managed to fight against him.

It was exhausting and hard, Loki tried to get to you the whole time but always someone got on his way.
But then, other Hydra's guy distracted you from Bucky and he attacked on you behind.
He started to choke you again as you layed on the ground under him. You tried to resist, but he was extremely strong.

"Bucky!

"Bucky stop!

"FATHER!"

Then, he snapped out. He looked at you with strangely and confused look on his face. His eyes got bigger as he realized what he was doing.

"Y/N?" he said confused but relieved.