chapter 24

Only a couple of days have passed and it had been rough to keep Clint busy so others could plan the party. Although Cap has helped you a little, sending Clint to plenty of missions.

But now evening finally came and Clint went to his room, which meant that you can rest a little now.

You were walking to your room when you got your eyes stuck in Loki's door. You have been so busy lately that you haven't even think about him. But now something inside you turned upside down when you saw his room. You decided to walk up to his room and open the door.
Nothing had changed from the day he left. It has been almost two weeks now since the huge fight between you three. You missed him so much and hoped that he was alright.
The memories with him started to float in your mind again as you were walking around the room. You stopped when you saw his shirt laying on the bed. You picked it up and smelled it. Few tears fell down on your cheeks. God you missed him. It felt like an eternity from the last time you had hugged him. Maybe he will come back soon?

You put down his shirt and layed down on his bed. This was the closest you can get to him right now. You closed your eyes and smelled his pillow as few teardrops fell on it. "Come back already you stubborn oaf." you whispered quietly before falling asleep.

*

"Y/N? Where are you?!" you woke up to Thor's shouting on the hallway. "I'm here!"you shouted back softly, still little sleepy. He rushed to Loki's room and found you laying on Loki's bed. "Did you sleep here?" Thor asked with little concerning look. "Yeah.." you mumbled and also little ashamed. Thor looked at you gently as he sat down next to you. "It's okay, I understand." he told you softly and smiled. "And I will let him hear about this, how he left you here for so long time." he added with little grin on his face. You just chuckled at that.

"But anyways, I was looking for you. Team is little grumpy because you had slept too long and Clint is making things harder. So we would appreciate if you get up and do your work." Thor told you as you sat up. "Oh yeah, I'm sorry." you chuckled a bit. "It's alright, but you need to come asap before Tony rips off his pants with Clint." he told you and stood up. "Oh yeah I better get on to it." you laughed and followed Thor to the living room.

When you walked in, you saw Tony trying to stop Clint for going to Bruce's and Tony's work lab. "No, I really think that you should not go there." Tony told him seriously. "And why not?" Clint asked confused but also amused. "Cause.. uhm.. Bruce and I have a secret project going on, and we don't want any distractions." Tony told him. "You can't be serious?" Clint replied. Then Tony noticed your presence and looked relieved. "Good Y/N is here. She had something to tell you." Tony said quickly, stopping their argument and left immediately. You looked at him angrily as he left and put you in that situation.

"So?" Clint turned on you forgetting about Tony. "Uhm... I need you to... uhmm.. come with me to the training room." you struggled a bit with your ideas. "And what on earth are we doing there?" Clint questioned your idea. "Uhm.." you mumbled. "Clean our training weapons." Thor spoke up saving you from the situation. "Oh yeah, that." you added. Clint looked at you strangely for awhile. "Cap order us to do it." you explained him quickly before he could ask more questions and make it harder to get him there. He nodded. "Alright, fine."

"Have fun." Thor teased you and grinned. You just rolled your eyes and walked back to the elevator with Clint. Thanks to Thor, you have to clean the weapons whole day. And you really meant the whole day, because there really was lots of weapons waiting for you.

*

It was already evening when you finally cleaned the last gun in your hands. "Freaking finally!" Clint sighed and threw the last arrow from his hands. You laughed a bit but agreed. This day wasn't the most idealistic day, but at least you kept Clint busy.

Loki's darling On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara