chapter 6

You walked with your arm in Thor's as he led you to their hanging room. You walked in and saw Natasha, Clint, Bruce and some new faces you didn't recognize.
"We haven't seen you all day! Are you alright?" Clint asked you when you walked up to them.
"She's fine, Y/N was just little lost here in big palace." Thor answered for you as he let you go off of his hand.
You nodded as an agreement.

"Well, you haven't met my friends yet, the warriors three Fandral, Volstagg and Hogun. And lady Sif of course" he added quickly after he saw the look on Sif's face.

"It's pleasure to meet you, Thor has told a lot about you" Hogun said and took your hand to give you light kiss on your knuckles.

"Nice to meet you too" you said to all of them.

"Now that you're finally here we can go and train those skills of yours a little." Nat smirked.

"In here? Seriously?" you questioned.

"Yes here, let's go to the training field. Now c'mon" Nat ordered and headed already to the doors.
"I need to change first" you whined.
"Alright then, quickly. Off you go" she said and pushed you forward.
You could just hear how the others laughed at you behind the events.

You walked out of the hanging room and headed straight to your room. You tried to look for Loki at the same time but didn't see him anywhere. He just disappeared.

*

You walked through the palace in your training armor and found your way easily to the others. You were surprised when you found out that Sif and the warriors three were there too.

"Freaking finally" Nat sighed sarcastically.
You just rolled you eyes at her.
Everyone else was there except Cap and Tony. "Where's Tony and Steve?" you asked.
"They're doing something with Odin." Bruce answered and poked Clint a little when he started to chuckle.

"Okay, let's start" Sif said to you and Nat.
You were shocked for the fact that Sif would teach you too.
"You're going to be fine" Thor said when he noticed your tension. You just gave him a little smile and headed next to Nat and Sif.

First you kept learning the basics Nat had started to teach you few days ago. After that Sif came along and taught you some asgardian style to fight.
You weren't so good at that but you didn't give up. You kept fighting until you saw Frigga and Loki coming down the stairs. Frigga saw you and started coming towards to you all. Loki instead, walked back inside and seemed like he didn't even notice you.

You were confused and didn't focus at all because in the next moment Nat accidentally kicked right at your head.
"Y/N!!" she yelled.
You found yourself sitting on the ground and held your head with your hands.
"Ouch" you whined.
Everyone ran to you immediately.
"Are you alright Y/N?!" Thor said and kneeled next to you.
"Yeah, my head just hurts a little that's all" you moaned.
"I'm so sorry Y/N." Nat told you concerned.
"It's fine, I'm alright" you told her.

Frigga came to you and checked your head. "Let's take her to the healing wing" she ordered.
"No need, mrs Frigga, I'm fine" you convinced.
"Just in case" she said warmly as Thor picked you up gently on his arms.

*

Thor layed you down to the healing wings bed. You tried to protest that you were fine but they didn't listen. Some women with healing abilities came to you. Frigga told them what happened. They asked you to move your hand aside so they could look closer. Everyone looked your face with little gasp coming out from their mouths.
"What?" you asked stunned.
"Well, look for youself" Sif said and handed you a mirror.
You gasped.
"Black eye?!" you said and immediately held your head again because it started to hurt more.
"And seemingly a burning headache" Thor said and put you down on your back.

"Don't worry dear Y/N we can fix that, but not until that headache of yours is gone" Frigga said softly and gave you a smile.

You nodded carefully but didn't say anything.

"Okay, we have to let her rest. Off you go now." Frigga ordered and led everyone out of the healing wing. 

Except the burning headache you felt fine. But it was Frigga's order to you to stay here so you closed your eyes and fell asleep.

*

You woke up a little because of the two voices in the lobby. You opened slightly your eyes and saw Frigga and...Loki. They were talking about something and you enhanced your hearing.

"She's alright Loki, you don't have to be worry about her." Frigga said softly trying not to wake you.
"She didn't look like it!" Loki grumbled with little angry sound in his voice.
"Shhh, you're going to wake her" Frigga hissed.
"Sorry. Just...make sure she's going to be fine" he sighed and walked away.

Loki cared about you after all? But you didn't have much time to think about that before you fell asleep again... with a little smile on your face.