chapter 40

Two days went fast and Hydra hadn't attacked, yet. Tony had told Jarvis to upgrade the security system and tell him immediately if something suspicious happens.
And you were thankful for him, them all actually. The whole team had been worried about your safety, so they had made sure almost constantly that you were alright and safe. Loki was the worst, he didn't leave you alone for a second. He kept his eye on you all the time.

That little stubborn overprotective fiancé of yours.

You were chilling in the common room with Loki, (who was sitting pretty close to you) Nat and Clint. You were watching some ridiculous show on tv.

Then suddenly Cap entered in, looking too concerned. He interrupted your fun time by walking in front of the tv.
"Hey!" Clint whined and tried to push Cap aside.
"We found Bucky." Cap told you, making Clint stop pushing and whining.
"What? Where?" you asked little stunned.
Loki looked worried as well.
"We aren't sure yet, what the place is where he actually is. But we managed to track him, and we need to get there soon." Cap explained.
"Alright, when we are leaving." you asked. Loki turned on you and you already knew what he was going to say.
"It's too dangerous for you, darling. That place is probably full of Hydra's men. They might try to capture you." he told you firmly but with loving voice.
"No I'm coming, you like it or not. He is... he is my father." you hesitated for a moment. Loki looked at you surprised that you actually just called Bucky your father.

"I agree with Loki, for once. You are in huge danger in there." Cap protested too. You glared at them as you noticed that Clint agreed as well.
"I think she can decide for herself." Nat kept your side. You smiled at her, thanking
for keeping your side in this.

And you all knew that Cap couldn't say no to Natasha. You were sure that Cap liked her, but he didn't admit it of course.

Cap went speechless first and then opened his mouth to say something, but then closed it and nodded.

"Alright then, but you're going to be behind us, so we can protect you better." Cap ordered firmly. You nodded and thanked him.
Loki looked like he wanted to protest against you, but after Nat's 'don't even start' face he shut his mouth.

"Okay then, let's meet up on the roof in five. Get ready." Cap ordered and you all headed to your rooms.

After few minutes you almost hitted on Loki as you walked out of your room.
He was just about to come and probably trying to talk you around.

And so he did.

"Darling please, stay here. You need to be safe, it is very important to me." Loki begged and grabbed your hands into his. "I'm sorry love, but I really need to do this." you protested and placed a soft kiss on his cheek.
He wrapped his arms around you and pulled you close to his chest.
"Just promise me you will be careful and don't do anything stupid?" he asked gently.
"Of course, my darling Loki. Everything is going to be alright." you told him softly, loving voice. He tightened his grip around you like he was going to loose you soon.
"And I promise that I will keep you safe, whatever it takes. I love you darling Y/N." Loki promised, he was so loving in this point that your heart melted.
"I love you too, my love." you replied and kissed him.

"Alright love birds we need to get going." Clint suddenly showed up behind your back.

You loosened your grip around your fiancé and followed Clint, with Loki's hand in yours.

*

You were almost in your location and you had noticed during the flight, that Loki seemed nervous. He clearly was concerned about you and your safety.

You slowly placed your hand on his and tried to make him relax. He grabbed your hand and looked at your ring. Loki lifted your hand up and kissed your knuckles. You smiled at him in return.
"We're going to do just fine, we are there together." you whispered him so others couldn't hear. Loki kissed your forehead and smiled a little. "And we will always be." he answered, his voice full on gentle and love.
You wrapped your arms around Loki, leaned your head on his shoulder and he leaned his head above yours.

Gosh you loved him.

You loved him so much.

"Alright we're here." Cap announced and you all lifted your heads up to look from the window.
And there it was, Hydra's secret building, underground. You could only see the bunker's door from above the ground.

Clint landed on the field, which surrounded the bunker. He opened the door and you walked out.
"Looks like they didn't saw our coming." Bruce notified. He was right, there was no one waiting for you to end your lifes.
"Then it's better if we get inside that bunker and save that metalarm." Tony suggested and headed first to the bunker.

Others followed his lead and soon you were at the door.
"It looks heavy, how on earth are we going to get that open?" Clint asked as you looked at the door.
"Pff, easy." Thor laughed arrogantly. That was your sign to step aside.
Thor pulled out mjolnir, started to spin it fast and then threw it straight at the door. The door blew up as the hammer was already back in Thor's hand.

"Now they definitely heard us you oaf!" Tony grumbled at him. Thor just laughed by himself and stepped in, the team behind him.

You walked through the corridors, it was like a maze.
You walked behind the others as Cap ordered, Loki beside you. You noticed that he had gotten closer to you the second you had entered in. He was already prepared, if someone decided to attack.

It was weird that no one hadn't attacked on you yet, even alarms hadn't went on.
It was easy, almost too easy.

You blew up another door to get your way in. You flinched at every single sound you heard, prepared to fight. But no one came.

No one.

When you had blew up the last door, you saw Bucky, tied up in chair. He was knocked out. Cap was already rushing to him.
"Wait! Doesn't this seem too easy? Nat questioned your way inside the bunker.
"Maybe, or then they just don't need him anymore." Tony suggested and nodded at Cap to keep going.

You looked around you, but you didn't saw anyone. Maybe they really didn't need him anymore.

"Hey Bucky, wake up!" Cap tried to shook him awake. And it actually worked pretty fast.
You walked next to Bucky, he turned his face on you.

"Hold on bud, I'm gonna get you out of these." Cap told him and started to unbound him.

That look in his eyes was strange. It wasn't the same look as he had gave you the first time, he had talked to you in the tower. The look that told you how much he cared about you. But it still seemed familiar.
Hold up, now you remember. You saw that same look in his eyes when he had just murdered your mother!
"Cap wait!" you shouted, but it was too late.

Bucky jumped up from the chair and attacked on you. He wrapped his hand around your neck and you started to choke you.