CHAPTER SEVEN

Y/N POV

Pulling on the driveway, we were near the coast it was bitter, rather dark on the beach as it was approaching late January.

The subtle echo of the waves could be heard crashing against the shore. Juyeon slid open the car door, I followed as he walked up to the house.
It was smaller compared to their main base, but it was still huge. This screamed theft, money and flashy cars.

Jacob unlocked the door to the house it was stunning, decorated like a malibu condo.
The rest of the boyz were in the living room, talking so it seemed.
"What's happening?" Haknyeon was first to enter the room as we followed behind.
"Oh finally, we're pretty much done early with what we needed to do, Stray Kids said the plan should go ahead within 3 weeks. We thought it would be cool to have a getaway for even just a few days, so we thought we'd tell you guys to head down." Hyunjae answered as the rest carried on talking and mumbling in the back.

"Okay. So it's just a break huh." Jacob sat down next to Kevin leaving his bag by the doorway.
"Y/N!" Chanhee shouted me over, I rushed over excited to see him. He'd always been nice to me whilst I was here.
"I don't believe we've properly spoken yet." Younghoon who was sat next to him chimed in to the conversation.
We talked about going to the beach at some point, it was a waste to be by the coast and not go at all.

JUYEON POV

My jaw locked, teeth grinding together as I popped my knuckles trying to supress lashing out as they laughed along and talked with her.

Juyeon, snap. Out. Of. It

"What's up with you?" Eric passed me and whispered lowly. "Come on, we're talking now."
I followed him into the kitchen, clasping my head between hands on the counter.
"Tell me. All of it." He said leaning on the other side.
"Forget about it. It's just Sunwoo, I'm still pissed over that." I sighed, that was a half truth, but there's more i suppose.
"Don't lie to me. You promised, no more lies Juyeon." He laughed sourly, I looked up at him.

How do I respond,
a) Keep your nose out of my shit for once.
b) you're right (never an option)
c) walk away

"Are you gonna answer? Or am i just going to tell you what i know." He broke my chain of thought as i lifted my head from the counter.

"Keep your nose out of shit for once." I snapped, he was annoying me. I wasn't gonna stand here and let him demand answers that had nothing to do with him.

"I would, but I'm not poking around for drama. I'm poking around to stop you from losing your chill over shit you don't need to." He replied as i peered over to the living room door where Jacob came in.
"What do you mean shit I don't need to." I was angered by the comment, it was clear what he was getting out.
"So you're admitting that it's about her." Eric finally cracked down to the point, I clenched my jaw in anger.
"Juyeon, me and Eric know. It's okay, the rest don't. We will help you with it. We're not out to patronize you." Jacob leant on the counter too, I put my head in my hands once again.
"I don't fucking like her. I never will. Mind your own business." I lied through my teeth, hissing with dark eyes and asserting my authority over the two.

"Yeah well I'd argue. Let it happen. Stop getting yourself worked up like this though. It's not gonna help." Jacob patted my back before heading to get a drink.

"The reason I wanted you to tell me was, there's only 2 rooms left. That means there will be sharing. The members wanted to put Y/N with Jacob because he's the safest option. However I had a feeling that might stir the pot." Eric began again, tapping his fingers on the marble of the counter top.

"That's not happening." I chuckled bitterly as Jacob walked back into the conversation with his drink.
"I'll say I want to share with Haknyeon. Then you can share with Y/N." He said sipping his drink lightly.
"Go ask her." Eric laughed evilly as I strutted back into the living room.

Y/N POV

The conversation had moved, I was now talking to Kevin about his bracelet collection. He makes them as a pass time when things get busy, keeps him sane.
Juyeon entered the living room as we were talking.
"I made one for Chanhee. But he thought it was ugly so I guess I just wear it now." Kevin chuckled slipping the black and white beaded string back onto his left wrist.

Juyeon sat in the seat next to me, he didn't say anything originally just listened to Kevin.
Kevin eventually was dragged out of the conversation by Changmin who needed something.
"Hey." I was the first one to speak, he looked at me for a second before speaking.
"Hey." He replied in a brighter tone compared to his usual blunt replies which I didn't mind most of the time. I enjoyed the calmness of his aura, it wasn't vibrant and bombarding. It was refreshing and subtle. It was hard not to love how smooth the words were that fell from the tip of his tongue.

"Listen, there's only two rooms left, Jacob is gonna share with Haknyeon, are you okay with sharing with me?" He asked, I was shocked by him asking and not just forcing me with no obligation. He was sweeter now. Not forceful or pushy like some of the others.

"Sure. I'd prefer you anyways." I replied, I would rather have Juyeon around. I felt like I could trust him slightly, he was comforting and gentle. His attitude had softened when it came to conversation. He was stern when he needed to be. However, that balance couldn't be more attractive to anyone.
"Cool." He smirked before Sangyeon made an announcement.

"It's 1am, I'm going to bed." He said getting up from the leather couch beneath him.
"I'm also heading up." Kevin smiled at us, as we all started agreeing on going to sleep. Since we were on a getaway for a few days we wanted to make the most of the days. I took my bag to the end of the corridor upstairs as Juyeon followed.

Opening the door of the empty room, it was so beautiful, painted with a muted white palette.
Yet there was only one double bed, meaning that we would have to share.
I didn't mind at least, it wouldn't be the first time we'd slept in the same bed. We were friends anyways so i think we are at least.
I used the bathroom to change into my pajamas.
When I returned, Juyeon was already in bed looking up when I entered the room.
I got in the other side.
"Goodnight Juyeon." I smiled at him before turning over.
"Goodnight Y/N." He replied softly. I minded his space, just like Kevin said. To be careful for a while.

After only 2 minutes, I felt his arms wrap around my waist. I smiled to myself as his warm breath hit my neck. Enjoying the muffled waves heard crashing in the background and the moonlight that dimly lit the slightly bluer room. Slowly drifting to sleep in tranquility.