EPILOGUE

"Stop moving or I'll stab this pin through your skull in a minute." Chanhee bickered with me as he pushed the silver hair grip into my hair - the pearl jewel glinting in the warm wardrobe lighting.
"I look ridiculous." I groaned, standing up in my puffy white dress, watching it wade around clumsily.

"You look stunning, you're overthinking it. You loved this dress." Chanhee sighed refraining from putting another pin near my head, standing back from me with his hands on his hips.
"What if I don't even want to get married?" I groaned, sitting down on the stool behind me with a huff.
"Are you joking?" He replied with a scoff, taking a seat next to me with a ridiculous smile. "You and Juyeon have been bound at the hip since you first met. It's been a while since you got engaged too, don't you think it's time you tie it?"
"You're right, I don't know what came over me." I laughed standing back up so he could carry on readjusting my hair.

"Is the bride ready to go?" A low voice interrupted the finishing touches. Standing in the doorway a fluffy brunette haired boy wore an all black suit against a thick scarlet red tie. Smiling giddily, I picked up the heavy material of my dress and turned to face him.
"As ready as I'll ever be." I inhaled nervously, with a reassuring smile he linked my arm - waving a quick goodbye to Chanhee, who separated off to join Juyeon and his ushers elsewhere.

"I don't know how to give someone away." Sunwoo muttered to me, arm still linked with my own.
"Just walk me down the aisle and sit in your seat." I giggled, watching his nervous doe eyes dart to me. "You'll be fine stop stressing." I laughed slightly again, tapping his hand firmly - bringing a smile to the boy's cheeks.

"Why did you even pick me?" He returned an airy chuckle, making our way out of the expensive hotel building through the revolving section doors.
"You're special to me silly." I rolled my eyes sarcastically, pushing the weighty glass with my palm. "But seriously Sunwoo, when my Dad announced he didn't want to do it. I didn't even hesitate to choose you. You've always been like a protective older brother to me, you saved my life. Therefore, I wouldn't want anyone else to give me away unless it was you." With that reply, he shook his head in a somber shrug. A small grin poking at the corner of his lips.
"You must of been pretty bummed out when I turned you down for months." He replied snidely, walking me out on to the pavements outside.
"I was." I smiled bittersweetly, "But I have my ways around you."
"Unfortunately you do." He snickered under his breath, shifting his weight from his tip toes to his heels as we waited for transport to arrive.

It was snowing outside, yet Juyeon had planned for a pristine ruby stained carpet to be laid out for me to walk over - by the apprehensive scattering of employees, something told me he didn't exactly ask them nicely. Pedestrians yelled their congratulations from the busy sidewalk, complementing my wedding dress as I smiled back politely. A chaotic galloping echoed through the bustling road jammed with growling engines and shrieking car horns. A noir glazed carriage decorated in red and white roses approached the both of us - towering over the two of us, as the top hat adorning gentlemen, guiding the coach jumped down from his seat. Pulling down a neat set of stairs from the entrance, Sunwoo helped into the carriage - his hands respectfully ghosting over my waist, taking them away when I was secure.

It was a turbulent journey, the plodding of the horses causing uneven jolts to occur as we made our way to the venue. Juyeon and I did a lot of looking around for the perfect place to tie the not - both of us agreed on a winter wedding and we just happened to fall in love with woodland area just outside of New York City. The area had a huge open lake, the spruce trees coated in a dense layer of snow on their spindles. The roads twisted and turned as we entered the main forest.

Encaging the lively valley of guests, the viridescent gathering of trees cosily hugged the snow white setting - thin flakes withered to the ground from the overcast sky as the carriage came to halt at the end of the aisle. With a nervous breath in, I peered over to awaiting guests - all of them having fell silent since the arrival of the carriage. Parts of my family stood on my side and my rekindled outside friends - all of them oblivious to the actual occupation of the man I was marrying of course. There were members of the boyz on Juyeon's side that stepped down as ushers on this occasion, smiling up at the carriage as it paused.