Zitsschool and pizza

I tilted my head to the side and groaned. I had gained a new zit and it wasnt exactly un noticeable. I sighed and put a little foundation over it to cover it up. I pulled on my blue jumper and dark wash high waisted jeans and grabbed my school bag. I grabbed my car keys and walked to my car.

~

I hurried inside the school building to shelter myself from the raining. Instead of he usual blue skies and sun, the weather had changed drastically this morning and I definately didn't like it. I made my way to my locker and groaned. I had geography - the subject I couldn't stand. I gathered my books from my locker and slammed it shut. As I turned around I saw the same brown eyes and blonde hair that I had seen last week.

"Perrie I didn't know you went here." She exclaimed.

" Neither did I , I mean I didn't know you went here," I told Charlie.

"Well ill see you at lunch," She told me and winked.

Charlie was beautiful. She had dark brown eyes and radiant blonde hair that fell down her back.she was the tpe of girl youd see on top model. I groaned and walked to m next class in a huff.

I stared at Julia and saw her face crumple at the food infront of her. It was finally lunch and I hadn't managed to find Nathan all day. " Are you going to eat that?" I asked her.

"No I hate fish,You can have it if you like," She stated.

" I thought you loved fish,"

" Not anymore," She said as she got up and threw her food into the bin. Well that was a waste. I looked down at the pasta on my tray and took my fork and began to eat it. It didnt taste too bad for once.

" Well do you want some of my pasta,its really good today?" I asked her,

" No,im fine I had a big breakfast anyway," She said.

I nodded and carried on eating. I turned around and spotted Charlie at the table in the far area of the cafeteria.

" Hey did you know that senior girl , Charlie went here?" I questioned Julia.

"Yeah apparently shes bad news, did some dodgy crap or something."

"What sort of dodgy crap?"

"Im not sure but apparently it was really dodgy and she got expelled from her old school and she had to mov here last fall."

I was about to say something before I felt a pair of hands around my eyes.

"Guess who?" I heard Nathans deep voice say.

"Hm a complete idiot," I replied.

"Nope actully the complete opposite,"

He removed his hands from my eyes and wrapped the around my waist.

"Its valantines day soon Per bear," He said as he sat on the empty chair next to me.

"Oh la la got something special lined up for me," I teased.

He rubbed his hand through his hair and did his signature smirk.

"Maybe or maybe youll just be stuck at home watching pretty little liars like every other valentines day," He joked.

"As if, Ive got someone special waiting for me,"

"Hm he sounds extremely special,"

"Thats because he is," I said and kissed him on his cheek and wiped a bit of the whipped cream from my cupcake on him.

He laughed and tickled my stomach.

" EHEM GUYS,Im sitting right here quit all your lovey dovey bullsh*t your making me feel like a loner," Julia sighed.