Epilouge

8 years later

I put my head  against Nathan stomach and smiled as I looked around the room.
'Mewwy chwismas mommy and daddy,' Aiden said as he climbed on to my knee.
'Merry christmas baby you ready to open your presents?,' I asked him as I cuddled him.
His eyes lit up as he squealed the word 'yaaay.'
I chuckled and put him on the floor next to Alex.
Incase you havent quite gathered yet its christmas day and my parents,Nathans parents,Alex and his current girlfriend and Ben and Julia were at my house.
'Aiden come over to Aunty Julia I bought you the best present ever,' she said in an attempt to get my son to sit next to her. Needless to say it worked. Julia and Alex had started dating two years ago by the way. They met up after college and had realised there love for each other. About time! Anyways after college I had gotten my degree and have now become a therapist and I had to say it wasnt as boring as it sounded. Nathan was working at a corporate company and was working his way up to CEO pretty soon-fingers crossed. I know CEO at 26! But what can I say he really had a passion for the company and had taken it to the next level. Two years ago we were also blessed with a beautiful baby boy. Im also expecting my second child in 3 months! Me and Nathan got married at 23 and it was the best decision ive ever made. My life was pretty much a cliche but I wouldn't change it for the world.

------------—-----------------
THE BAD BOY BORROWED MY TAMPON IS OFFICIALLY FINISHED LADIES AND GENTS!!!!!!!!
I know some of you probably didnt want me to end it there but as ive said before their journeys come to an end and im pretty sure everythings been solved/answered so yeah. Im thinking of making a sequel about Aiden but im not really sure. If you guys would want me to just comment below and ill see. Once again thank you for all the love and support youve given this book and i know its not my best and there are A LOT of grammar mistakes but as ive said before this is just a rough version. Once again thank you guys and please comment what u guys think about the Epilouge and the whole ending in general