Lulabys, Flowers and realstionship flames

I awoke to the sound of singing. I stretched my eyes fully open and turned to the side. My mother was singing a song that she used to always sing to me when I small.

"Are you, are you
Coming to the tree
Where they strung up a man they say murdered three.
Strange things did happen here
No stranger would it be
If we met up at midnight in the hanging tree.

Are you, are you
Coming to the tree
Where the dead man called out for his love to flee.
Strange things did happen here
No stranger would it be
If we met up at midnight in the hanging tree.

Are you, are you
Coming to the tree
Where I told you to run so we'd both be free.
Strange things did happen here
No stranger would it be
If we met up at midnight in the hanging tree.

Are you, are you
Coming to the tree
Wear a necklace of rope, side by side with me.
Strange things did happen here
No stranger would it be
If we met up at midnight in the hanging tree."

I smiled at her as she stroke my hair.
I loved her singing. Her voice was so calming and peaceful to my ears.

When she was finished she curled her lips up into a smile.
"I knew you would be ok Perrie,because your a henderson and we dont give up no matter what,I love you so much Pez," She said as she kissed the top of my forehead.
I couldn't believe I had survived the surgery. I silently thanked god in my head for allowing me to still be alive.
I looked on the clock on the wall and saw it was a little over 11:00 pm.
"What day is it?" I asked.
"Its Thursday," My mother replied.
My surgery had been done yesterday.
"Okay," I smiled.
I turned around and noticed a huge bunch of flowers on the table. I saw there was a note with them but I couldn't make out what it said.
"Where are those flowers from," I asked.
"Nathan bought them this afternoon. Theres a note with them should I bring them to you?" She offered.
"Yes please"
She got out of the armchair and picked up the flowers and note. She put the note on the bedside cabinet and gave me the note.
It read:
' Dear Perrie,
I just wanted to tell you how much I love you and that I know your going to pull through this-
Nathan'
I smiled after I finished reading the note.That was so sweet of him. I leaned up and sniffed the flowers. They smelt nice and they were beautiful. Different petals in shades of pink and orange. I put the flowers back down and lay back down in bed.
"You get some rest ok Perrie.Im just going to the machine to grab some coffee," She smiled.I nodded and watched as she left the room. I wrapped the blankets tightly around me and my eyes fluttered shut.

I opened my eyes and saw Nathan sitting on the armchair. He was asleep. He looked so peaceful when he was asleep. I took his hand and placed it mine. I gently squeezed it to wake him. He woke up startled and grinned when he saw me.
"Hello," I greeted him.
"Hey,"
"Thank you for the flowers they were beautiful,"
"Dont worry about it Perrie,im just so glad to see you alive and healthy," He said.
"Which reminds me I have to tell you something. I almost lost you Per Bear and I havent been completely honest with you,"
"What,Whats wrong?" I asked.
"Well do you remember Savannah," He said anxiously.
I nodded my head.
"Well She was kind of pregnant with Damiens child."
My eyes widened in shock.
"What do you mean ,kind of?"
"Erm well she didnt tell Damien about the baby and promised me not to either. I helped her through her pregnancy,I was even there with her when she gave birth. She still lives in L.A and her parents are hollywood producers so they have bucketloads of money. She had a baby girl by the way," He let out.
My eyes widened even more. How could he have kept this from me all this time and even worse from his brother! Was he completely crazy?
"Are you right in the head Nathan. You helped your ex-girlfriend with the pregnancy of your brothers child and didnt think to tell your brother he was a dad?" I shouted at him.
He looked taken a back.
"You know what Nathan just piss off. If you think its ok to do that to your own flesh and blood and to your self then I dont even know who my boyfriend is," I stated.
"Perrie please you have to understand," He pleaded.
"I understand that your a liar," I shouted.
"Perrie please dont,"
"Just go before I call security. I cant deal with this kind of stress anymore," I said calmly. He nodded and left,his face hard and unreadable. I didnt know who he was anymore.

A/N
OMG guys the amount of reads ive been getting is amazing. I love all of you so much. Im actually writing this on my birthday 😜 (22nd November) do I have a birthday twin?
But anyway if you know where the lullaby that Perries mom sang is from then your amazing the video of it is on the side.
Please,Please,Please vote guys😘 it only takes like two seconds and makes me so happy.
( not yet edited)