Bonding,Brothers and Punches

Perries POV

I danced around my room to 'Ugly heart' by GRL.

" Baby im just crazy baby am a fool," I sang. I got my hairbrush and started singing my heart out in to it and began dancing all around my room. It was only when the song stopped that i'd realised Alex had been watching me.

"Alex," I groaned.

" Perrie you got some real good dance moves dont you," Alex laughed.

" Shut up Alex have you seen your own moves," I said. My twin sure as hell didnt know how to dance. Infact he was worse than me.

" True that," He said with a laugh.

I giggled.

" So why are you even in my room anyway?" I asked.

" Can a brother not pop in to see his sister," He said pretending to be hurt.

" They can but with you I know theres always a reason,"

" Ok fine I was wondering if I could maybe borrow your car," Alex said with a pleading look.

" What happened to yours," I asked

" My tyre popped so its in repair," He told me.

" Fine but don't be too long," I sighed.

" Thanks Perrie your the best," my brother said as he hugged me and kissed my forehead.

I chuckled as he ran out of my room and made his way downstairs. My brother and I had a good relationship. We were close. Underneath his bad boy attire he was a sweet guy. It was a Saturday and I was bored. I sat on my bed and got out my phone. I had a miscalled from Nathan. I groaned. What did he want?! I found his name and pressed call.

" You rang me," I sighed.

" Thats no way to treat me Per Bear," Nathan said. Even on the phone he was annoying.

" My name is not Per Bear," I screamed down the phone.

" Chill out babe. Now listen its Saturday and ive got nothing to do and I can tell you also have nothing to do since your calling me so ill be at your place in five,"

Before I had time to respond he ended the call. There was nothing I wanted more then to slap that boy. He had kissed me and said nothing about it and now he was ringing me like we were old buddies. I screamed into my pillow. That boy really knew how to p*ss me off. How did he even get my number? I don't ever recall calling him. I went to my vanity and reapplied my mascara and eyeliner. I put on my blush and nude coloured lipstick. I quickly put my brush through my Hazel hair. I then smoothened down my outfit. I was wearing my ripped skinny jeans and my dark blue jumper as it was quite cold. Once I was done I heard a car pull up outside. I looked out my window and surprise , surprise it was Nathan. I went downstairs slowly and saw him sitting on my sofa.

" What exactly do you want?" I asked.

" Well I know you have just been yearning to see me so I decided we would go out," He said with a smirk on his face.

"Pft as if. Im not going anywhere with you," I said.

" I had a feeling you would say that," He stood and came next to me and picked me up bridal style.

I screamed.

" What are you doing," I screamed.

" If you dont agree to come with me i'll chuck you over my shoulder," He threatened.

" Oh so your blackmailing me," I retorted.

" I wouldnt call it blackmail Per bear,"

I felt his grip on me start to fall.