Chapter 3

***Connor's P.O.V.***

"You are absolutely sure all of the flights are booked" Yes, I have a private jet but I still have to book it, well Zoe has to book it.

"Yes" she rolls her eyes annoyed most likely because this is the hundredth time I've asked.

"Bethany, you have all the models?" I ask as we fast walk through the airport.

"Uh... Yea" she says with uncertainty.

"Are you sure?" I put my hands in my suit pockets.

"Yea, positive"

"Ok, Dan, you have all the outfits lined up"

"Yes, Yes, of course I do, I've had them lined up for weeks!"

"And all of our suitcases are already on the plane"

"Yes, we are a bit late Mr. Franta" Zoe says looking down at her watch.

"I'm never late, everyone is just early"
I begin to walk a bit faster through the airport, checking in anywhere I need to, to get on the plane.

When we all get to the jet, two men stand at the end of the extended staircase with sunglasses and bluetooths connected to their suits, their names being Shane and Joey, I would know, I hired them.

"Mr. Franta has arrived" Joey says into his bluetooth.

I nod to both of them as a 'hello' and then walk up the stairs with Zoe, Bethany, and Dan following behind me. When get in the jet I'm delighted to see that it is spotless and clean. I take a seat on the tan leather couch while Zoe, Dan, and Bethany sit in the surrounding seats.

Louise, the chef on the plane, sets down 4 cups of coffee on the table.

"Thank you Louise, your looking lovely" I take a sip of the scolding hot coffee, trying to play off the fact that it burned my tongue.

"Thank you, looking handsome yourself, anything I can get you?" She asks taking out a notepad, ready to write down orders.

"I'll have steak, medium well" I turn to Zoe, Dan and Bethany waiting for their orders.

"Ill have a chicken Caesar salad please" Zoe smiles,

"And for you Dan?" She looks over at dan,

"Um, I'll try the salmon"

"OK, good choices, and lastly for you Bethany"

"Oh that's OK, I'm not really hungry" she smiles slightly.

"Ok, that will all be out shortly" Everyone says their thank you's as Louise exits.

For hours we discuss things having to do with fashion shows, magazines, and even hiring new people. Louise serves us our food which turns out to be delicious. Then the pilot says through the speaker "we will be landing in 10 minutes"

We all gather our belongings and such. When the plane lands we step off, Dan, Zoe and Bethany carry their suitcases, and Dan carries mine as well.

"Ricky should be here shortly" Bethany looks down at her watch.

Ricky is my LA driver, he knows where my apartment is and where to take Zoe, Dan, and Bethany.

After 5 minutes Ricky arrives,and we all shuffle into the limo.

"Where to?"

"Take me to my apartment and take Zoe, Dan, and Bethany to thier hotel."

"Alllright" he starts to drive down the streets of LA. People crowd the streets along with many other black limos and GMC's probably carrying celebrities as well.

He reaches my apartment first, I get out and take my bags with me.

"Thank you," I say to him before walking away and into the apartment building. I happen to pass Steve Madden in the halls giving him a slight wave.

I take the elevator up and find my apartment, number 212. Taking the key I had kept in my pocket I turn it and walk into to my clean apartment. There's a huge glass wall looking out to the beach, and then a white and black theme with white leather couches and white walls, then black decor. Very formal. As I'm admiring it all, Ingrid pops her head out from the corner of the kitchen.

"Mr. Franta! Hello!" she smiles.

"Hello, lovely cleaning job" I say bringing her in for a hug.

"Thank you, I worked all day and part of last night"

"Well, you may have the rest of the day off, get some rest,"

"Really?!" She asks surprised,

"Of course, here's 200 dollars" I pull some money from my wallet, "go out and get something to eat"

"Oh thank you so much!" She squeals and runs out of the apartment.

I turn back and put my suitcases in my room. I put my hands in my pockets and walk out, looking out the glass wall. Its truly stunning.

Outside on top of one of the buildings I see a huge bulletin, a picture of a couple, its for some wedding company.

They look so happy. I wish I could be like that. I wish I had some one to hold and to wake up next to.

But I don't. Not since the second accident.

___________________________

So this chapter was just a filler to explain that their in LA because next chapter has a lot to do with that, and also mention accident two. And yea so sorry it's short and crappy but it's just explaining some things. The picture at the top is of the private jet. Yea I don't have much to write here... uhhh it's a FRANTASTIC MONDAY! It's also a new episode of the celebrity apprentice. Does anyone else watch that? Just me, uhm, yea ok.

Twitter: connorfrannie
Instagram: connorfrannie

***DONT FORGET YOU CAN SEND ME PICTURES YOU EDIT OR DRAW AND ILL PUT THEM AS THE CHAPTER PICTURE AND GIVE YOU CREDIT IN THE AUTHORS NOTE***

Ok yea cool, bye xx