Chapter 47

***Troye's P.O.V.***

"Troye, you've been in your room since we got home. It's been three days, come on" Sage had come into my room insisting for me to actually do something productive.

"I happen to be perfectly content here," I looked down at my phone hoping maybe a notification from Connor would appear, even a simple text saying "hi". However, ever since we last saw each other there has been nothing. We haven't spoken at all.

I should've expected it. I knew he would be working and I just had to accept that. I had tried texting him before, but I was given no response.

"Troye" I looked back from my phone and up at Sage. This time when I looked at her she had a look of sympathy. "Come on, let's go do something to get your mind off of it"

I was making it pretty obvious that I was waiting for Connor to text me or call me, anything quite honestly. She must have picked up on this, and was trying her best to make me feel better.

"Like where?" I asked, suddenly interested in going out. Perhaps going out of the house for a bit would help, I should at least try it.

"How about we just go shopping!"

"Sage," I roll my eyes at her. "Can't we do something else?"

We always go shopping. She's implanted the stereotype into her brain that every gay guy loves shopping. I do like shopping on occasion, but I'm not just up for it every single minute of every single day.

"Why? Can you think of something better?" She puts her hands to her hips as she raises her eyebrows.

"Actually yes" I wanted so badly to prove her wrong, "I want to go to the beach"

I hadn't thought long about it but I had to come up with something quick before she would laugh and say "I knew you didn't have anything" and then she would have dragged me to go shopping. So, the beach was my first thought, and that's what I went with.

"I guess I could go for a beach day" she dropped her arms and shrugged.

"I'll go get ready, be back in ten minutes!" She skipped out of my room, her ponytail waving behind her, but before she left she turned back to me from the doorway, "Also, I knew you just made that up on the spot" she smirked, closing the door behind her and leaving.

I rolled my eyes, got up from my bed, and began the search for a bathing suit. I hadn't ever unpacked since the end of the vacation. I was too busy waiting for a reply, text, or call.

I ended up just grabbing the bathing suit I had used on vacation, and I grabbed a clean t-shirt from my closet. I slipped it on and gathered all of my beach nessecities, that being sunscreen, a towel, and sunglasses. I grabbed my phone of course as well, just in case any notifications of importance were to come through.

I turned the brass knob of my bedroom door to reveal the hallway, then I dragged myself down the steps. It felt weird to participate in life for a change.

"What took you so long?" Sage said, looking up from her phone, she was clearly ready to leave.

"Beauty takes time" I flippped my imaginary long hair to add to the sassy effect I was shooting for.

"Whatever, come on, let's go you dork" Sage walked out the door leaving it open for me to follow behind, I shut it behind me and we both went to my car.

I sat down in the drivers seat, the black leather immediately burning me as I sat down.

"OW!" I yelped at the slightest skin contact with the seat.