Chapter 33

***Connor's P.O.V.***

Yes. I asked Troye on a date.

My thinking process went quite interestingly. When he was sitting, drinking his coffee and just starting into the horizon with his crystal blue eyes I couldn't help but feel the need to ask him. It was just one of those "you have to" moments. So I gave into my brains pure peer pressure and I'm so fucking glad I did.

After Troye and I's hike we go back to his house because each of us are sweaty and disgusting, and as most people do, we wanted to look good for our date.

I put on something rather casual after my shower. Latley I've just felt more laid back. I've been wearing my hair down and dressing in regular real life people clothes rather than a suit every single day.

I put on a button down with a sweater overtop and then some khakis, my favorite boots to match.

I spend what feels like hours on my hair trying to get it to be perfect. Then when I find it to be impossible I just give up and walk out of the door.

Troye's still in his room so I go downstairs where Tyde is playing with his camera and Sage is reading a magazine.

"Hey Connor" Sage beams as I walk downstairs.

"Hi, how are you today?"

"I'm good, where are you off to?"

Most of the time I hate that question. I feel as if I'm giving too much personal information and I just hate saying it. But for once I actually feel quite prideful to say it.

"A date" I respond.

"Ooooo, With who?" She rests her head in her hands as if her best friend was talking about their crush, I sit down at the table across from her to explain.

"I don't think you know him that well... his name is like Troye or something?" I tease.

She looks at me in complete shock.

"Omg no way!" She then smiles, "OTP!" She shrieks.

"Ok, ok calm down we aren't like boyfriends" I say in disappointment that we aren't.

"Well, Troye was dating Tyler, I'm assuming they broke up, Troye hasn't really ever mentioned anything" She shrugs not knowing that I know so much more about Tyler. That is, expect for what his name was.

"Tyler? Tell me about him" I ask wanting to know more.

"Well..." she thinks for a moment. "He was short, and he was super super nice, very helpful, but ever since a year or two ago- I don't really know actually I lost track of time and Troye and him seemed to be together forever. Anyways, suddenly Troye just didn't seem as in love as he once was"

I try not to be jealous but I find it extremely hard. Troye wasted most of his life on him and I wish Sage knew what had actually happened but if I told her, Troye would never trust me again.

She's about to say something else when Troye walks down the stairs in a white t-shirt, jeans, and a bomber jacket.

"You like nice" I say getting up from the table.

"Not bad yourself" He looks at me up and down.

"Thank you, well we should get going." he nods and I walk over with him, open the door for him and wave goodbye to Sage and Tyde before leaving myself and closing the door behind me.

I had already told Ricky to meet me here ahead of time and Troye's eyes lit up when he saw the limo out front.

"Classy" he says as Ricky gets out to open the door for us.