Chapter 10

***Troye's P.O.V.***

When Sage and I get back to the hotel, the first thing we decide on is going to my room to call our parents. We want to tell them right away,then, we can tell Mr. Franta right away.

"Let's just Skype them."

"Do they even know what Skype is?"

"I'm sure Tyde's around or Steele, they'll help them" I shrug.

I continue on calling them and wait. Then Tyde answers, I was expecting him to. However, I wasn't expecting his puffy eyes and unfamiliar surroundings.

"Tyde- Ty are you ok?" Sage asks.

"Mum, Mum and Dad" he sniffles.

"What about them? We just had to ask them a question."

"How fast can you get down to Cardinage Hospital"

I was there before, when Sage broke her arm. It's about 15 minutes away from home, but it's about two hours away from the hotel.

"Probably two hours, but we can't leave, Mr. Franta wants us to stay" I say.

"Just try and get down here" he says before hanging up.

"What the fuck was that about" A nervousness in my throat.

"I don't know, we have to get Mr. Franta to let us go"

"Ok, ok"

I dial him up since he gave us his number in case of any "emergencies". I don't know what kind of emergencies he was expecting, but now is one.

"Mr. Franta" I practically yell into the phone when he picks up.

"Yes, What's the problem?" He asks.

"My brother and parents are in the hospital, and we need to leave to go see them, and the hospital is about two hours away and I-"

He cuts me off.

"You can take the jet."

"The jet?" Why would I take a jet?

"Traffic is insane right now, I'll meet you in the parking lot be down here in ten minutes, your lucky I was at the hotel"

"O- ok" I don't get to say anything else before he hangs up.

"The jet" I turn to sage, "we're taking the jet" it comes out more as a question.

I explain to Sage as much as I can about what it means and within ten minutes we are running down the stairs, not bothering with the elevator. Then we're in the parking lot.

But we're not the only ones in the parking lot. There is a massive jet with a rich-classy man standing by it with the last name Franta.

"This... This is the jet"

"Yes, now come on, hurry up in!" We walk up the stairs into the jet. Quite exquisite.

I look around in awe. The same look when I saw the hotel, and then when I saw the limo, and then when I saw the fashion show venue.

"Here, have a seat"

Sage and I sit back in the two recliners next to the couch where he then sits.

"We'll be there within 15 minutes" He grants us a smile. However, this is not a time for smiling.

"So Troye, how's you eye?" Mr. Franta asks.

I forgot about that. "It's, it's good".

"Good to know, how are you Sage?"

"I'm lovely" she says it in a flirtatious way, I roll my eyes.

Within fifteen, maybe less, we are landing in the parking lot of the hospital. I've never arrived to a hospital in such style. Not that I would ever really want to.

"Thank you...so very much" I turn Mr.Franta.

"I'm coming with you. For, for comfort, in case you need it" he says.

"Oh, alright" I shrug.

We all get off the plane and practically run into the hospital. I see Tyde, his head in his hands, sitting in the waiting room, Steele at his side.

I run to them along with Sage. Mr. Franta not far behind, but he would never run, well I've never seen him run anyway.

"Tyde, Steele, we made it"

Tyde looks up Steele takes his hand from rubbing Tyde's back. The puffiness of their faces. The red bloodshot look in their eyes.

"How did you guys get here so fast?" Steele asks.

I turn to Mr. Franta, "Its a long story, but why are we here, what happened?!"

"mum and dad. Car accident." Tyde breathes heavily.

Car accident.

Car accident?

__________________________

Hey guys! Yay update before three billion years passes. This is a really short chapter just because I wanted to end it at a certain spot so I could pick up Connor's P.O.V. from there in the next chapter. The picture above is of the hospital waiting room, never is but I mean you know how it is. And omg tronnor is so freaking real and omg I'm in one of those moods again where I'm crying because I love Connor so much... yea. I'm really really awkward k. Cool bye.

Twitter: connorfrannie

Xx