Chapter 44

***Connor's P.O.V.***

I woke up with a feeling of confusion as to why I hadn't put on my pajama shirt, and I just had my pants on.

I looked over to see that my shirt, along with the clothes I was wearing yesterday were lying on the floor.

It took me a few moments to connect the dots but I wasn't happy once I did.

Oh no.

Did Troye and I have sex? I can't believe I would do such a thing, especially so early on in a relationship. I can't believe he would even take advantage of me like that, obviously I was drunk, why would he do that?!

I took my eyes and shifted them so I could see Troye. He was lying in his bed, still asleep. If we had sex wouldn't we have just slept in the same bed?

I got up from my bed and snuck over to the bathroom, grabbing my phone before I went in. I shut the door quietly behind me and looked into the mirror to try and help my hair, which was vey messy.

I ran my hand through it and decided I should focus on the more important things like, how the hell am I supposed to talk normally to Troye when I had drunk sex with him last night?

As my thoughts scattered around my brain and I became more engrossed in the topic but suddenly I heard a knock on the door, knocking my from my trance.

The knock was followed be a faint voice saying "Connor, are you almost done?"

Hopefully Troye wasn't looking for a way to get into the bathroom, because I wasn't looking for a round two when I don't even remember a round one.

"Uh, yea" I said, as I said my words I suddenly started to feel sick, moving over to the toilet heave up.

"Are you ok?" Troye's voice said through the door, with obvious concern.

I lifted my head from the rim of the toilet. "Just lovely" I said with obvious sarcasm.

I watched the door and began to panic as I watched the knob turn. Had I really forgotten to lock the door?! I realized there was nothing I could do at this point and I watched him and his messy morning hair walk into the bathroom with a sympathetic smile.

"Want me to hold your hair back and sing you songs?" He asked with much sarcasm, sitting down next to me on the floor.

"Maybe another time" I responded with a slight laugh.

He paused looking down at the ground, "how much do you remember of last night?" He asked, not daring to look at me.

"I know I was drunk, I really don't remember anything else" I said, bracing myself for the fact he was about to tell me we had sex.

"I guess I should  fill you in" he looked back up at me with a look that was almost asking me if I really wanted to know what had happened. I gave a nod and he continued on talking. "So, yes, you were drunk. You also has trouble getting into your pajamas, so I had to help you with that" I felt myself blush at my own actions as to making him help me with something like that. "You had trouble with your shirt, that's why it was on the floor, and-" he paused as if debating to say the next thing, but then he finished with "that's about it".

I was immediately relived that we didn't have sex, nor did I try anything sexual with him.

"Well, thank you, for, you know, taking ca-" without being able to finish my word I leaned back over the rim of the toilet, Troye rubbing my back in comfort.

I coughed a few more times before lifting my head back to see Troye.

"You know, maybe we should just take it easy today and stay here?" He suggested taking my hand that was placed on my knee.