Chapter 64

***Troye's P.O.V.***

"Oh Sage!" As they spot her first, the eldest, the woman and mother of the other two runs to Sage.

She pinches her cheeks, making Sage cringe but she manages to smile through it.

"Shaun! Delight to see you" She announces, not at all sincerely.

"Tyde, why don't you get off that phone of yours and come here and give me a hug?!"

Tyde looks over to Sage who gives him a death glare. He then gets up and reluctantly hugs the woman.

"Troye." She says. "How are you?"

"I'm lovely thank you" I say, trying my very best to be polite.

"Who's this?" She asks looking over to Connor who I hadn't even noticed was right by my side.

"This is Connor."

"Oh right." She steps closer, looking at him carefully. "The 'famous' one."

I roll my eyes at her comment, I'm almost upset that she didn't see my eye roll.

"Well, maybe a little bit. I just have some important roles in the fashion magazine industry that's all." Connor shrugs, I can tell how awkward he feels.

"He's also my boyfriend." I add, knowing this is what will make her go off.

"Your boyfriend, yes I know this." She says in a snide way.

"Boyfriend for almost a year" Connor adds, now understanding how much of a bitch she is.

I wrap my arm around Connor's wait, just as an extra jab in her gut.

"Now Troye, we don't need any PDA, this is a family friendly zone!" She says.

"Sorry that I put my arm around my boyfriend! In my OWN house!" I yell back.

"I just don't want my girls getting into that sort of thing" She says smiling.

"I can't turn anybody gay, and for your sake I hope both of your daughters come out to be flaming homosexuals I say, stepping closer to her and gritting my teeth as I say the last bit.

"How about we all sit down, and I'll get everyone drinks" Sage interupts.

"That would be lovely" The woman says, not turning her gaze from me.

So, the backstory behind this witch.

When I lived in Australia, she would come over to our house all the time. Her name is Cecily, but I was supposed to call her Aunt Cecily, although, I always rather call her a bitchy troll.

She is my mother's sister-in-law. My uncle became addicted to drugs, and soon enough it was the reason that his life was taken. So we were still stuck with Aunt Bitch. She had two trolls of her own, and since they were close to our family, especially close to Sage, she stayed.

When I came out to my family, she was the last one to find out. She was furious, and she was disgusted that I was even around her daughters. She wanted no part of me, and so I hated her ever since.

"Troye" I turned to see one of the lesser 'trolls' by my side. It was so long since I've seen them all. The last time I saw her, she was around five years old, and now she's grown, she's probably Sage's age. "I'm sorry about her"

My eyes grow wide. Was she embrassed by her mother? Then again if she was my mother I would be embarrassed as well. But, I hadn't ever gotten apology from them. I was surpised that her mother was even allowing her to talk to me. Then, I looked over to see that their mother didn't even know she was talking to me.