Sweet Child o mine

Season: 03 - Episode: 08 ←

→ Season: 03 - Episode: 08 ←

Third Pov

Cristal was alone in the garage, Luke was with Julie probably in her room, Alex and Willie were out, and Reggie was MIA, so the blonde was sitting on the couch, the song playing on the speakers was a song called "groupie" by an artist named Cate, she was flipping through the pages of her notebook, it was like the songs they wrote told the story of all of them, each song representing a different moment of their journey in the afterlife, the first one "Bright" they played with Julie in the school, also when Cristal started to realize her feelings for Reggie, the song Julie wrote for Flynn "Flying solo", reading the title of the next song on the notebook made the blonde girl heart get warmer "See through me" the song Reggie wrote and she sang, it was this song that made Reggie and herself realize their feelings were mutual, "finally free" Crystal was pretty sure it was sing this, that made Luke realize what he felt for Julie, and just like every love story there was the denial phase "edge of great" the girl could still remember Luke's puppy eyes when Julie ignored him, the next song made the girl smiled widly "I love you" the first time she said that to the bassist, the next ne was "stand tall" they almost didn't make to that performance because of caleb, but playing at the Orpheum that day was a dream come true, then there was "secret love song" Julie and Luke wrote that one, "favorite part of me" the girl wrote that one about all of her friends the people who dug her out of her worst times, after passing acouple of pages Crystal stumble on "ballerina" the song Reggie wrote that melted her heart, when she reached the end of the note book, the blank page called her attention, a inspiration poped on her head, so Crystal did one of the things she do better writing.

-

The girl feels a presence beside her, but she didn't need to turn around to know it was Reggie, she quickly closes the notebook resting it on her lap, he leans in kissing her neck softly -"hey"- He says softly -"What were you writing?"- He asks moving her hair out of the way kissing her neck up -" a song"- she answers vaguely -"Can I see it?"- He asks, by now the blonde had her eyes closed -"not yet, I'm still working on it"- she answers turning her attention to him - where were you?"- She asks casually leaning against his chest -"I was out with Julie's dad"- Reggie answers, that brings a question mark on his girlfriend's face -"You're out with Ray doing?"- She asks confused, Reggie smirks at her, standing up and lifting his hand for her to grab -"C'mon, Let me show you"- Is all he says, Cristal still confused grabs his hand standing up, She wasn't expecting him to walk out the dor with her, she was expecting him to puff out, but they didn't, which only confused her more -"So, I told Ray everything"- Reggie starts, the blond girl looks at him in shock -"Like we're ghost thing?"- She whisper-ask -"No, not that"- He says, Cristal takes relief sign -"I told him about the baby and that we're gonna have to move soon"- He says as they walk though the street -"And he showed me this little apartament"- Reggie says stopping in front of a building, Cristal still didn't understood what he was trying to say, she only got when he opened the door of the third floor apartament, it was empty, the walls were kinda of-white, Cristal walks in looking at every detail on the place -"C-Can you see it?"- Reggie asks a little hesitant, Cristal nod with tears in her eyes -"I-I though I'd check some places out you know? if you were gonna come back to life, we have to have our own place"- Reggie says holding Cristal's waist, her arms casually around his neck -"You, me, and our baby"- Reggie finishes, Cristal gives him a passionate kiss -"There is more"- Reggie says softly, Cristal looks at him confused -"We've been through a lot, but we were together, You're one of the best things that ever happened to me, ever since I've met you I knew you were gonna be the one"- Reggie says, the girl feels her heart racing and her hands shake as he gets down in one knee -"Cristal you'll you marry me?"- He asks showing her a ring, it was gold with a little light blue stone on it, They blonde nod with tears in her eyes -"Yes"- she says, the boy puts the ring on her finger, and they kiss passionatly -"I love you"- Cristal says -"I love you more"- He answers kissing her again, that moment couldn't possibly get better.

-

-"HE WHAT?"- Alex yells on through the garage, his little sister had just told him that Reggie proposed to her, and Alex being well... Alex flipped -"I don't get why you're making a big deal out of this"- Luke says, the girl nods agreeing with him -"He already got her pregnant "- Luke says causing Julie to choke on her water, and slap her boyfriend's shoulder -"C'mon Alex be happy for me and it's Reggie"- Cristal says -"You"- She starts -"Couldn't have picked anyone better for you, I know"- Alex finishes giving his sister a small smile, she smiles big hugging him, once they're done hugging the room falls into silence -"So Julie wanna get married?"- Luke asks causing Julie to burst out a laugh along with him, and everyone else to chuckle -"In the future yeah, not now"- Julie answers with a smile on her face kissing her boyfriend's lips, Crystal was leaning against Reggie's chest, his arms wrapped around her waist -"Let's make some music"- Crystal says -"a cover?"- Alex asks moving toarwds the drum set -"yep"- Crystal confirmes -"What song?"- Reggie asks grabbing his bass, Cristal looks at her friends for a seconds, that's when she sees Riley's shirt, she looks at the girl -"You like guns 'n roses?"- The girl asks her sister -"Yep"- Riley answers, -"Yeah, definanetly our sister"- Alex states making Riley smile -"then I guess we all know what song then"- Luke says grabing the guiter, Crystal looks at him simirking -"Can you handle the guitar solo?"- She asks, He smirks back -"I can're believe your asking that"- He says -"1,2,3"- Alex counts and the song starts with Luke guitar solo, as Crystal aproaches the microphone -"She's got a smile that it seems to me, reminds me of childhood memories, where everything was as fresh as the bright blue sky, now and then when I see her face, she takes me away to that special place ,and if I stared too long I'd probably break down and cry"- She sings, she procceds to take the mic of the stand walking up to Julie -"Oh-oh-oh-oh, Sweet child o' mine, Ooh, oh-oh-oh, Sweet love of mine"- She turns around leaning against Luke's back as he does the solo -"She's got eyes of the bluest skies, As if they thought of rain, I hate to look into those eyes and see an ounce of pain, Her hair reminds me of a warm, safe place, Where as a child I'd hide, And pray for the thunder and the rain to quietly pass me by"- She sings looking at her sister -"Oh-oh-oh-oh, Sweet child o' mine, Oh-oh-oh-oh Sweet love of mine"- She sings making her way up to Reggie -"Where do we go? (Where do we go now?) Where do we go? Where do we go now? Where do we go now? Where do we go? Where do we go now? Where do we go? Where do we go now? Sweet child, sweet child o mine"- she ends the song inches away from kissing him but with a big smile on her face, he doesn't waste the opportunity and quickly gives a peek on the lips.

 Alex flipped -"I don't get why you're making a big deal out of this"- Luke says, the girl nods agreeing with him -"He already got her pregnant "- Luke says causing Julie to choke on her water, and slap her boyfriend's shoulder -"C'mon Alex be hap...

word Count: 1.440

- I AM BACK YALL (finally)

-Sorry for taking so long to update, I was kinda going through a lot, but now I'm back

-The song I mentioned in the chapter it's amazing, to every 1D to Limelight go listen it's called "groupie" by Cate

-Love yall

-See you soon

-Leh_rgo-