[7] GF

Blaire walks out of the dress room, wearing the waitress outfit that Hyewon have given to her. "You look very pretty." Chaewon says and ther others nods from the back in agreement..

"Thank you, I guess." Blaire mumbles, a bit blushing.

Chaeyeon and Eunbi works as the cook and Hyewon, Chaewon, Yujin and Blaire are the waitress. Soon customers are coming inside coffee shop.. The four girls part ways to each table, taking their orders..

While Blaire walks directly to the two foreign ladies. "Can I take your order?" Blaire says in Japanese while the two Japanese girls smiles at her.

"Oh you speak our language. That's nice." The black haired girl says and flashes her gummy smile.

"Anyways, just two iced Americano and 2 slices of your most delicious cake." She says. Blaire lists it and walk backs to Hyewon and Eunbi.

Eunbi slices the  cake into two perfectly and placed it on separate dish and also placed two iced Americano on top of the tray. Blaire carefully carries the tray as she arrives in front of the two Japanese girls.

"Here's your order-" Blaire says but cuts off by the pink haired girl.

"Are you new here?" The girl asks and Blaire nods. The girl smiles, "That's nice. Are you studying at MM University?" The girl asks again and Blaire nods.

"That's really nice, Here. My name is Sana, Call me anytime you want. I can you show you around the University." Sana says and hands Blaire her contact card.

"Thank you I guess." Blaire awkwardly smiles and walks away as she gently placed their order on their table. Blaire's lungs are finally unlocked as soon as she got away.

Sana is actually a beauty, Blaire thought.

But then, I'm not into girls. Blaire adds.

"Blaire? Are you okay?" Hyewon walks to her and Blaire nods as she hides Sana's contact card..

"Okay. Go to the staff room if you need a break or go outside using the backdoor if you need some fresh air." Hyewon suggests but Blaire just smiles to her.

"Thank you, but I'm fine really." Blaire says and Hyewon glances at the two customers that Blaire were assigned..

"Did they said something to you?" Hyewon asks and Blaire shakes her head 'no'.

"I'll go around for some foreign customers. Thanks for the concern, Hyewon-ssi." Blaire smiles and Hyewon were taken aback from the smile...

"You're cute." Hyewon blurts and Blaire grins to her..

"You're cute too. Your future boyfriend will be the luckiest man alive." Blaire says and Hyewon chuckles.

"You mean 'Girlfriend'?"