[37] *Insert Title Here*

Luna sits alone in her bed, she skipped school today since she have been thinking what will be Wonyoung, Yujin, Chaewon, and Eunbi's reaction to her written untold feelings to them. She even think of moving out from her house and then living with her sister Joohyun..

But she hears a door bell from her door instead.

She then starts to overthink. "What if one of them is here?" She thought and then sits silently, hesitating to go downstairs.

A loud thud interrupts her.

"Yah! Open this door or I'll break it!" She hears her sister Irene. Luna sighs in relief and rushes downstairs to go downstairs. She twists the front door unlock to see Irene.

With Wonyoung...

With Yujin...

With Chaewon...

With Eunbi...

Behind her.

She widens her eyes. "Luna-" Eunbi says but Luna closes the door back. "I'm not Luna!" She shouts backs. She locks the door and then rushes to her room and locks the door again-

She hears Irene shouting her name from downstairs. She clicks her tongue and looking around inside her room to somehow ditch them.

Her heart continues to pound so heavy as she hears the front door unlock from her room. Her eyes then averted on her window, enough for her to fit.

She then makes sure her room was unlock before rushing outside by the window. She couldn't face them with her embarrassment.

She then slowly slips herself outside and rushes to her bike with her phone inside her pocket. She makes her way to her bestfriend's house which was a bit too far from her house.

Meanwhile, Irene inserted her duplicated key to Luna's room to see it, empty. Irene curses out loud. "Aren't you the pretty college student from our school? Why do you have a spare key of her room?" Eunbi asks Irene.

Irene chuckles. "I'm her older sister." She replies and throws the keys to her younger self, Eunbi. "You really look like me huh. But younger." Irene smiles.

"Anyways, I'm sure my sister has one girl in her mind, which is one of you." Irene then walks outside from her younger sister's room.

"Take care of my selfish sister, Chosen one."

***********

so have you guys finally decided who to choose?