[29] Kwon

"Then kiss me."

Luna stared at Wonyoung's eyes and then glancing on to the younger's lips. "No. No. Luna, She's a child." She said to herself.

"If you do this, you'll take her childhood and innocence away." Luna said and awkwardly smiled to Wonyoung.

"Guess I'll do it." She muttered.

Luna leaned forward and pecked Wonyoung's cheeks. "There. Happy?" Luna asked but Wonyoung nodded a little. "I didn't mean on my cheeks." Wonyoung frowned but somehow smiled towards the girl in front of her.

Eunbi and Chaeyeon then walked towards the two. "Enjoying the prom?" Chaeyeon asked and Luna shrugged. "I hope so."

"Wonyoung-ah, wanna talk outside and get some fresh air?" Chaeyeon asked and Wonyoung sighed as she got no choice and left Luna with Eunbi.

"Hey." Eunbi greeted and Luna did as well.

"Are you enjoying being Yujin's date?" Eunbi asked straight to the point. "Well yeah. She's gentle." Luna answered and Eunbi nodded. "I wish I asked you to be my prom back then, but next time I knew You have Yujin already." She sighed.

"Don't worry. Chaeyeon-ssi is so pretty." Luna said, trying her best not to be awkward.

Eunbi smiled.

"I know. And I wanna tell you something." Eunbi said and gulped.

"It's been a while since we started get to know each other. Back when you paid for my favorite drink just because of a book you wanted..."

"I know, I'm known as the somewhat cold hearted for dumping people who confessed their honest feelings towards me.......

"but I don't know anymore."

"To be honest, I actually wanted to play with your feelings as well. But seeing how my other members think of you as their crush and serving as their inspiration for everything...."

"I stopped it. Yena knew about this."

"And hey....."

"I fell for my own trap..."

"I fell in love for the very first time..."

"I became a weak predator towards my prey..."

"damn luna. I like you a lot."