[33] Jang Wonyoung

Luna lied of her bed with regrets. "I shouldn't have wrote all those letters." She frowned and covered her face with her pillow. "I wanna die.."

Irene sighed. "Don't say that."

"Now that they were sent, I'm gonna be embarrassed. I'm done with my life-" Luna proceeds to complain. "Well. It's actually great that they know that you like them all- but not that just, I'm also worried what you wrote there." Irene stated.

"They are all gonna dislike me after this."

............

Wonyoung opened the letter confusingly, She thought why would Luna sent a mail when she could text her in their mobile phone. She continued to unbox it and saw a folded paper.

She widened her eyes.

Dear Wonyoung,

Hi? I don't know how to start since you're the first girl I ever had a crush on. At first I thought I was just insecure because you're so cute, tall, pretty, smart... sigh. Almost everything, you're so perfect.

I've been always looking up on you even though you are two years younger than me. But ever since you started acting nice to me, I fell already. It's like you intentionally pushed me from a cliff but the earth will catch me--

But don't worry, I don't blame you for anything. For you I was just someone who adores your group just like everybody in our school. I would never ever got a time with you alone. I'm sorry, I sound like a creep but I like you, Jang Wonyoung. You were my inspiration to everything...

But here I am, imagining all the thing we could as a couple. I'm crossing the line and I don't know what to do. But don't worry, I'll soon get over you.

Sincerely,

Han Luna.

............

Wonyoung couldn't believe her eyes. Is this a dream? Did Luna finally chose me between the four of them? She thought.

Little did she know that, It's not just that received a letter like that.