[19] Too early...

Yujin's POV

I left my house early as I texted Luna that I was gonna give her a ride together with me to the school.  Luckily she agreed to me and I swear I'm thankful for that.

As I walked towards my car, Eunbi blocked my way. "Where did you came from?" I said and she just shooked. "Don't mind that, Mind if I go with you?" Eunbi asked me and I nervously nodded.

She hopped inside behind the driver's seat and I started the engine and drove to Luna's house which was a bit far from mine.

"Yujin-ah, Remember when I said I mention Luna as your girl?" Eunbi asked me and I hummed. "Luna's probably falling in love with you already." Eunbi said causing me to get reddened a bit.

"You see it's just four of us competing and the price is her. Han Luna." Eunbi said and I stepped on the break pedal immediately.

"Woah woah, What do you mean four of us? Don't tell me--"

"Of course I'm included. I was the first to like her after all. I've been eyeing Luna from the very beginning I laid my eyes on her." Eunbi stated and I started to grip on the steering wheel.

"To be honest, I even acted my best just to look like I've been searching for the book she always wanted." Eunbi said again and I was literally sweating..

3rd POV

"Don't worry It's just four of us competing against each other just because of a girl named Luna." Eunbi said and Yujin was maintaining her anger.

"Keep that in mind Yujin. It's just us."

"You and I."

"Chaewon and Wonyoung." Eunbi said and then wore her bag..

"Well of course Yena will always be staying loyal to her Yuri." Eunbi said and chuckled.

"Now just because you had Luna as your date on the upcoming prom.."

"Don't celebrate too early, Ahn Yujin." Eunbi said and then left the younger's car.