[2] Two

Blaire stares at Chaeyeon, watching her cook. "What do you want for our lunch?" Chaeyeon asks and Blaire shrugs shyly. "Come on, Don't be shy. We're gonna be dorm mates for a while." Chaeyeon says as she tucks a strand of her hair beside her ear.

It's been an hour since the three, Hyewon, Wonyoung and Luna left Blaire to be with her new dorm mate Chaeyeon.

So far so good, Blaire likes the atmosphere between her and Chaeyeon.

"So uhm since you're my new dorm mate. How about we ask questions to each other?" Chaeyeon suggests as glances to Blaire while cooking.

"Um sure but i'm not really good at speaking in korean yet so um-" Blaire says as she breaks away the eye contact.

"Oh right it's fine for me. So should I be the one to ask questions to you?" Chaeyeon says as she looks back at the cooking pot.

"Sure." Blaire replies.

"So um, Do you dance?" Chaeyeon asks and Blaire nods a little. "Woah. That's nice. We will be so bestfriends." Chaeyeon says as she smiles.

"Do you sing?" Chaeyeon asks and Blaire shakes her head no. "But you know your voice really sounds great. You should try singing." Chaeyeon suggests and Blaire nods.

"Are you single?" Chaeyeon asks.

Blaire shakes her head no.

"Have you been in a relationship?" Chaeyeon asks and Blaire shakes her head no, again. "I see. But did someone ever confessed to you?" Chaeyeon asks and Blaire nods.

"I really don't know what love really feels like." Blaire answers.

"I see."

"Well then, I'll show you in the future." Chaeyeon winks.