[18] Plan

Luna's POV (Finally a Pov u asked)

Its been a month have passed and in the next month will be the prom night. I still have no Idea why i agreed to Yujin to be my date.

But it's not like i regret it or planning to take that word back. Probably many girls would be dreaming and imagining to be me (ehem readers) asked by the Ahn Yujin.

But forreal, Yena and Chaewon have been really acting weird towards me. I've been seeing Chaewon and Minju hanging out together as well.

Speaking of Minju, I still have Chaewon's word inside my mind and like it is actually marked inside my mind.

That Minju and Yujin are dating.

I don't even know what to do. That's Kim Minju right there. A goddess, a queen, and everything Yujin could ask for..

Besides that they're both clumsy. pft.

and I'm just Luna. Han Luna. A normal high school student who was just regretting that i wrote letters and all the imaginary things i thought about them are in that letter.

and a freaking living potato.

Okay now that I'm inside the classroom I need to get started on my notes and the quiz are really near so I have to get started--

"Annyeong Luna-ya." Yena said as she did an aegyo.

"gosh she's so cute that she doesn't even have to post like that just to be cute." I said to myself and then flashed a smile to the duckling..

"hey yena." I greeted her and she just pulled a chair and sat in front of me. "have a date already for the prom?" Yena asked and I nodded.

3rd Pov

Yena flinched a little and but still flashed a smile. "O-Oh really? Who is it?" Yena asked and she saw how Luna smiled that could express her happiness--

"It's Yujin." Luna said while Yena looked shocked and gulped..

"Why would you accept her offer when she lied to you at the first place?" Yena said and Luna shooked her head.

"I'm giving her the chance to fix all the things she have done to me and I hope she's gonna change.." Luna replied and Yena sighed.

"Whatever you say, Luna." Yena said while Luna wanted to ask the question back. "What about you? You have a date already?" Luna asked back and Yena nodded.

"I got yuri already. and I really hope you and Yujin would stay strong together..." Yena said and winked to Luna and then walked away..

"..after Eunbi's plan."