[42] Middle

third is yujin~

[Yujin Ending]

[Dj Snake - Middle]

[Dj Snake - Middle]

***********************

Yujin sits on the bench facing the cliff, staring at the sky, even if it's raining. "Did she really liked me?" She asks herself and then sighs after. "I should have approached you before Wonyoung planned to.."

"Then in the end, it'll just be us." She says to herself again. "But if it's just gonna end like this and me knowing that I can't do anything about it, I'll just have to whisper this to the air."

She looks up at the sky and smiled.

"I love you."

.......

.......

.......

.......

Luna arrives at Yujin's house only to find her house empty except for her mother. "I'm sorry but where's yujin?" Luna asks and her mother sighs. "I couldn't stopped her, she went to the xxx cliff. she said she wanted to drown herself in the rain."  Her mother responds.

Luna nods and then rides her bike again towards the cliff. She stop soon as she saw a small forest towards Yujin's location. She curses under her breath, "I have to tell her.." She whispers and then runs through the forest-

Soon she walks out the end of the forest and sees Yujin, sitting, chilling on the bench Like a kid. "She's sure 16 years old." Luna says to herself. She smiles and then walks behind Yujin, singing an english song.

"I hope that I could turn the back time to make it all, alright."

"all alright for us.."

"I promise to build a new world.."

"For us two~"

"With you in the middle.."

As Yujin sings the last words, the rain drops heavier than before and Luna sees how Yujin was smiling, staring at the sky alone.

"I love you, Luna."

"I'll always will."

Luna heard it. She smiles from her spot before walking towards behind the younger. "I love you too, Yujinie~" Luna whispers. Yujin looks back but Luna kisses her. The kiss didn't last longer that Yujin thought so she frowns afterwards...

"What are you doing here alone?" Luna asks as she sits besides the younger. But Yujin didn't responds to her question instead she grabs Luna's hands. "I'm sorry, but did you just said you love me too?" Yujin asks and Luna nods.

"I'm sorry about everything I've done that made you feel hurt.." Luna looks done on her knees but Yujin grabs her chin.

"Hey it's fine. I don't want to see you looking like that. What matters is that you're here.." Yujin smiles.

"That you're here with me."

"So cheer up and close your eyes." Yujin says. Luna looks at her confusingly. "Why should I?" Luna asks. Yujin places her finger on Luna's lips. "Just do it." Yujin smiles.

Luna sighs but smiles anyways. "Okay. If you left me hanging here, I will kill you." Luna says but Yujin grins in respond. "Hmmm. How about do you remember that one question before I asked you to be my prom?" Yujin asks and Luna shakes her head.

Yujin flicks Luna's forehead and clicks her tongue. "You're the smartest in our class yet you're forgetful."

"Just tell me what question was that.. You didn't have to flick my forehead." Luna pouts as she rubs her forehead in pain..

"Can I kiss you?"

"Of course, You can." Luna quickly replies. Yujin then raises her fist up on the sky as if she won her crush's heart. But actually, she did won Luna's heart.

Yujin slowly grabs Luna's chin and faced it to her own lips. "I love you." Yujin says it again and Luna smiles.

"I love you too, Yujinie."

The rain gets heavier and the two just sits on the bench minding their business... not caring if one them get sick as long as they have each other in that exact moment..

Specifically, What matters is.

They have each other's already.

The kiss is so passionate that makes Yujin wants to do more than that but since, yknow. She lets herself to be controlled and let Luna takes the lead-

They soon pulled away. Yujin then stands up and pulls Luna with her.

"So are you actually my girlfriend now?" Yujin asks

Luna nods. "Yes."

"