[2] Second

that girl up there is such a boyfriend material

ahn.

yujin.

is.

a.

bad.

girl.

i mean literally a bad girl. and thats the reason all girls inside our school are turned on because of her cold and cool attitude of hers. Even me. Even me, i was turned on.

WAS

Yujin's tall tho but Wonyoung is taller I guess.

She has this cool aura everytime she's inside involved in fight or like she's inside a sport's area.

Girls would be like cheering for her but she doesn't even care. That keeps me wondering how is she attached or like how did she became a member of the IZ*ONE if she's like that....

But nah, I may be young but I'm not that cringe enough to support someone as cold as Yujin who doesn't appreciate everything she has.

I mean I like her- excuse me. I LIKED her.

But she's too dense and cold. especially to me after that scene in the canteen. she'll always intentionally bump her shoulders to mine and roll her eyes right in front of me.

she'd always judge my fashion.

she's always rude and yeah cold, stern or whatever that can define her attitude to me....

but that changed when this happened.

.....

.....

....

i was fixing my things at my locker when suddenly closed my locker and then pushed me to the lockers causing every students to look at me

and yujin.

i saw her smirked and then leaned toward my ear.

"meet me at the library after school." she whispered and blew my ear sending shivers to my spine and left me confused.

all the girls then looked towards me with their suspicious, narrowed, fake eye brows.

soon all of them followed yujin from behind and yeah again, she doesn't care about those girls who adore her.

i then walked back to my classroom and i saw everyone was making a huge circle with my desk in the middle. well except iz*one who has their own world inside my classroom.

"excuse me, that's my desk--"

i froze in my position as i saw flowers and chocolates on top of my desk.

"what the hell is this? its not even valentines." I muttered and then sat on my chair. i then lifted the chocolates and a folded paper fell off, I picked it up and slowly opened it--

dear ms han luna or whatever,

lets have a talk after school in the library. i would also recommend not to show this to anyone inside the school even your bestfriend or i will destroy your population here. i hope you liked the flowers and the chocolates tho.

someone,

ahn yujin.

tsk. i looked towards her and saw her winked at me. "what the hell. such a creep." i muttered and then the other girls just eyed me and went back to their seat.

our teacher then soon stepped inside our classroom to discuss about our lesson.

and i swear i can feel her eyes to me just from my back.

.....

soon our class was dismissed, i gently zipped closed my bag and then wore it on my back. but before i could lay my foot outside my classroom, i felt my hand was grabbed by someone so i turned around and it was just her.

damn yujin.

everybody then turned to us and she just smirked, grabbed my right shoulder and whispered "to the library, ms Han." and then left me dumbfounded again. "what the hell does she want from me?" i muttered.

every girl then rolled their eyes to me which i rolled my eyes back to them.

honestly, who would fall for those fake eyebrows and plastic attitudes?

i then proceeded to walk to the library and saw yujin standing with her arms crossed. she looks like the mad yujin is back huh.

"you're late." she said and i just scoffed.

"i'm sorry that i had to deal with your fangirls with those fake eyebrows." i said and she chuckled.

"great. i like your attitude." yujin said and then walked towards me, standing RIGHT IN FRONT OF ME.

"i like you."

"go out with me."

she said and then leaned towards my lips.

but no.

"i'm sorry, no." I said and pushed her.

"wow. you had the audicity to refuse me?" She said and I chuckled. "why would you refuse someone as famous as me?" She said.

"i don't need your fame just by dating you." I said and i swear i saw her gritted her teeth.

"you're good at making someone special, yujin."

"you're just good at it and but you really don't like them from the bottom of your heart."

"and you're so full of yourself, that is why i refuse to date someone like you." I said and then walked away leaving her alone in the library.