[16] Treat

Yujin watched Luna went inside her house. As soon as she got inside and locked the door behind her, Yujin covered her reddened flustered face.

"I can't believe this is happening.." Yujin said and hopped inside her car. She then drove away towards her house with Luna inside her mind.

......

The next day, Luna's fever went away and she decided to stop by at the Ministop to buy her favorite drink.

She pushed the door open and saw Chaewon looking for some drink as well. "hey." Luna said and Chaewon greeted her back.

They both got their drink and surprisingly, Chaewon paid for Luna's drink. "I'll pay for it." She said and you couldn't resist so Luna just let her.

Soon Chaewon and Luna left the ministop together. "luna, I have a question." Chaewon asked and Luna just hummed before she took a sip on her drink.

"Do you have any love interest?" Chaewon asked causing Luna to choke on her drink. Chaewon hid her laugh and rubbed the younger's back.

"N-None. Why'd you asked?" Luna answered while Chaewon eyed her and clicked her tongue. "Nothing just asking. Lets walk to the school together?"  Chaewon asked and luna nodded.

.......

As they arrived, Eunbi stared at Chaewon and Luna. Luna who peacefully sat on her chair and sat beside Ryujin. Chaewon then sat beside Eunbi.

"Making a move on Luna huh?" Eunbi said and Chaewon shrugged. "Well nah. I don't really have plans to stop the four of you to flirt with Luna. I'm just going with the flow.." Chaewon stated causing Eunbi narrowed her eyes.

"Whatever you say, Mint choco queen."

......

Luna and Ryujin then sat beside each other in the next subject. the discussion was so boring that the two just talked about the prom.

"So did one of the five ask you on a prom?" Ryujin asked while Luna flinched. "I'm going with Yujin." Luna said and Ryujin flashed a confused face.

"I thought you hated her?" Ryujin said and Luna shooked her head. "She probably changed by now or if she didn't i have no idea anymore." Luna replied and Ryujin sighed.

The dismissal arrived and Ryujin whispered something to Luna.

"Eunbu asked me if you're free today and I said yes. She is waiting for you outside the door.." Ryujin said and pointed at the black haired girl standing beside the sliding door

"You decided on your own, Really Ryujin?" Luna frowned and Ryujin winked.

"Well you see. I vote for Eunbi no matter what." Ryujin added and rushed outside the door ahead of Luna.

Eunbi then walked towards Luna and flashed a grin.

"Lets go? It's my treat."