[5] Fifth

Kwon Eunbi

Kwon

Kwon

Eunbi

she's such a boyfriend and a girlfriend material at the same time.

she's so hot.

she's really good at dancing and she'll always takes care of everyone before herself.

just like what she did to me..

...

...

...

...

i was walking through hallways of the book shelves, trying to find a single book that my friend suggested  me to read.

she says that book reflects my life as it continues.

as i found the book, as cliché it is.  when i was about to reach it, somebody's hand interfered.

"oh you're luna right?" she asked me and i nodded, our hands was still on the book.

"i see." she said and took the book. "you can have it." she said and handed it to me.

"w-what?" i said and she just smiled and showed a thumbs up to me. "its yours." she clearly said it and i just nodded and rushed to the counter to pay for it.

i went back to the book shelf in which i found the book i bought and gladly that she was still there.

"eunbi-ssi, do you mind if i can treat you in return?" i said and she just said "sure." and then walked beside me.

......

as we stopped and went inside a coffee, i told her what she wanted to eat or drink and she just said 'anything you can afford is fine with me' she replied and i nodded.

as we got our order, we sat across each other in a table and placed our foods.

i kindly slided the cake to mine and her favorite drink or should i say her favorite cola.

"so luna-ssi, how's life been going for you?" eunbi asked and i just answered the usual.

"fine? how about you eunbi-ssi?" i asked back and she shrugged. "i actually don't know how to answer about my own life." she said and i understand it.

as i gently shove a slice of cake, i saw eunbi was like 'oh'. and pointed at the side of my lips.

before i could have lick it or get it with my finger, she stood up on her seat and slide her finger to my lips.

i swear i knew where is this going and as i expected...

she tasted it.

and i swear to cow that my face is so red now.

"the cake taste great. might want to suggest that flavor to hyewon." she said and i just nodded.

soon after, she offered me to taste her cola as well and so I did but realized something afterwards.

"wasn't that an indirect kiss?" i said to myself and eunbi was smiling to me.

god can u not smile like that, i cannot take that.

"uhm luna, i have to get going now. thanks for the treat." she said and patter my shoulder before walking away.

i sighed to myself and atleast i got myself out of that situation.