Imagine #35

Imagine Kylo Ren attacking you with tickles.

You were sitting on the couch with your boyfriend, Kylo Ren, in his personal quarters. You both had a very busy and exhausting day. Kylo being Supreme Leader of the whole First Order and you being a high rank officer was definitely exhausting. You changed out of your First Order uniform and you switched into a black tank top and dark gray sweatpants. Sitting on the couch together, while cuddling, and looking at the stars from his window was really relaxing for you both.

You and Kylo have been in a relationship ever since you've joined the First Order after settling on a new planet, Aries. He was very impressed with your hard work and with your quick learning skills, he promoted you to a higher rank as an officer. Then, later on, you and Kylo got to know each other more and you both have been close ever since.

There was nothing but silence the whole time while you and Kylo, with an arm wrapped around your shoulder, were relaxing on the couch. Then, you finally broke the silence when you spoke. "General Hux was an absolute pain in the butt earlier." You said. "What did he do this time?" Kylo asked, as he kissed you on the top of your head.

"He kept complaining to me and the other workers about you being Supreme Leader and he said that he should've been Supreme Leader after Snoke was murdered. Plus, he said that I don't deserve being in a relationship with you. Basically, he's getting on my nerves, Kylo." You said, and, then, you laid your head on Kylo's shoulder.

Kylo pulled you closer towards him and he laid his head on top of yours. "I'm sorry about him, (y/n). He's just jealous of me. You're my girl and always will be. Don't let him get under your skin. I don't want you to feel stressed." He said. "You're right, Kylo. I won't let General Hux get under my skin." You said. Then, Kylo placed a gentle kiss on your forehead and said, "Don't let this ruin your night with me." You nodded and said, "Okay."

There was a long pause for a minute until Kylo started rubbing your upper right arm with his fingers. You giggled for a bit because it tickled your arm. "Wait, Kylo. Stop. I'm ticklish." You said. Kylo looked down at you, smirking. "Oh, you are, huh?" He said. "Oh, no." You said.

Then, Kylo started tickling you all over your body. You tried to hold your laughter back, but you couldn't hold it any longer. You burst out laughing.

"Kylo! People are gonna hear us!" You said, while you were laughing at the same time. But Kylo kept tickling you. "Who cares? Let them hear!" He said, smiling and giggling, as he continued tickling you. His tickles were so hard, you continued laughing and started yelping at the same time.

Sooner or later, you were laying on your back on the couch as Kylo was on top of you, still tickling you. "Stop it, Kylo, or I'll stuff a pillow in your face while you're sleeping." You said, while laughing. "Then, say 'I'm the greatest and most powerful Supreme Leader of the First Order in the whole galaxy'." Kylo said, still tickling you. "Kylo!" "Say it or I'll keep tickling you, (y/n)!" He said.

You groaned and yelled, "Kylo Ren is the greatest and most powerful Supreme Leader of the First Order in the whole galaxy!" "And I'm very handsome." Kylo added. "And you're very handsome." You said, smiling.

Then, Kylo stopped tickling you, but he was still on top of you. "And I love a beautiful girl name '(y/n) (y/l/n)'." He said, as he leaned forward and brushed your cheek with his hand. You smiled and blushed. "I love you too, Kylo." You said.

With that, Kylo smiled and he leaned down and pressed his soft, gentle, warm lips onto yours. You immediately kissed him back and you wrapped your arms around his neck as the kiss was starting to be more passionate. You love those lips of his.

Kylo pulled away from the kiss as he laid on top of you and started kissing your neck, which made you close your eyes and feel even more relaxed. "I love you so much, (y/n)." Kylo said in between kisses. "I love you so much too, Kylo." You said, with your eyes still closed.

A couple minutes later, Kylo picked you up and carried you, in a bridal style, to his bed. You opened your eyes after he did that. "I tickled you so much, (y/n), I made you more tired. Why don't we go to bed, my love?" He said. You chuckled, softly, and said, "That sounds good, Kylo. You certainly made me feel more tired from all that tickling and laughing. But I still enjoyed it, though." "Well, I'm glad that you enjoyed it, (y/n)." Kylo said, while smiling, and, then, he set you down on the bed.

Then, you snuggled under the bed sheets, while Kylo started taking off his shirt and his boots. You smiled when you saw him shirtless. Kylo, then, crawled into bed with you and he wrapped an arm around you and he pulled you closer towards him. You snuggled against his bare, muscular chest.

Kylo smiled and he kissed you on your forehead. You smiled even more and closed your eyes as you said, "Thank you for making my evening better, Kylo." "You're welcome, (y/n). I hate seeing my girl stressed." Kylo said, while he brushed your (h/l) (h/c) with his hand.

Sleep was now starting to take over you as you said, "Goodnight, Kylo." Then, you drifted off into sleep. Kylo smiled and kissed you on your cheek and said, "Goodnight, (y/n)." After he said that, Kylo closed his eyes and drifted into sleep, with his arms wrapped around you.