Imagine #2

Imagine you trying to comfort Kylo Ren when he has a bad day.

You came back to your quarters after having a very busy shift at the First Order Bridge. You were so exhausted you wanted to crash on your bed and sleep for days. But at the same time, you were also bummed because you didn't see Kylo Ren at all while you were working. Usually, you two talk to each other whenever he was on the Bridge.

You and Kylo had developed a close relationship ever since you've joined the First Order. Both you and Kylo trust each other.

The whole time while you were working, you thought that he was at a conference meeting with General Hux since he wasn't on the Bridge either.

You took a quick shower and you changed into your night clothes. You wore a dark gray tank top and a pair of black sweatpants. You dried your (h/l) (h/c) hair with your towel for a few seconds. Then, you grabbed your brush and you sat on your bed to brush your hair.

As you were brushing your hair, you, suddenly, heard a distance slashing sound. You, briefly, stopped brushing your hair for a moment and, then, the distant slashing stopped. At first, you thought it was Kylo having a tantrum, but, then, you knew his tantrums would've lasted a little bit longer. You continued brushing your hair. When you were done, you got up and you went to your dresser to put your brush down.

All of a sudden, you heard your door slide open. You turned around and saw Kylo walking into your quarters, with his mask on and his Lightsaber activated. You were scared of what he was going to do, especially when his Lightsaber was activated.

Suddenly, Kylo deactivated his Lightsaber and he dropped it on the floor. Then, he placed both of his hands on the sides of his mask and he removed it off his head and he threw it on the floor. Kylo, breathing heavily, covered his face and he collapsed on his knees, breaking down in tears.

"Kylo!" You exclaimed, as you ran towards him. You stopped in front of Kylo and you sat on your knees as close as you can in front of him. You hesitated as you, slowly, put your hand on Kylo's back and started rubbing it, comforting him. Surprisingly, Kylo didn't react, in a bad way, when you rubbed his back since you knew that he can be unpredictable.

Moments later, you broke the silence. "Kylo?" You simply said his name, as you stopped rubbing his back. Kylo, then, took his hands off his face and he looked up at you. His eyes were pinkish-red and his face was stained with tears. You put a hand on his shoulder and asked, "What happened, Kylo?" He took a deep breath before he answered you.

"General Hux was rambling on that I'm a failure and an embarrassment to the First Order. I had a long meeting with Supreme Leader Snoke and he could sense that I won't be as good as Darth Vader, my grandfather. I couldn't take it anymore. I just slashed part of my quarters with my Lightsaber to let out my anger. But, then, I stopped because I thought about you, (y/n), since you're the only one who I can trust and who makes me feel better."

"Oh, Kylo. I'm so sorry to hear that. You don't deserve to be treated that way. You're a hard-working Commander to the First Order and you're not an embarrassment." You told him. Kylo stared at you and, then, he said, "I'm so glad that I'd talked to you, (y/n). I feel so much better when I'm with you." When Kylo said that, you blushed. "I'm so glad you feel better. If something bothers or angers you, even if it involves with General Hux, you can always talk to me, privately, at anytime. Plus, I'd missed you all day today." You said. "You did?" Kylo asked. You nodded.

With that, Kylo wrapped his arms around you and he held you close to him. You wrapped your arms around Kylo as well. "I missed you too." Kylo said and, then, he buried his face in the crook of your neck and he rocked you.

A minute later, you spoke. "If you want to, you can spend the night here with me until your quarters are repaired. Would you like to do that, Kylo?" Without answering, Kylo, unexpectedly, scooped you off the floor and he stood up, while holding you in his arms, in a bridal style. You were surprised that he did that, but you didn't mind. "I would like that a lot." Kylo said, while smiling at you. "Okay." You said, while you smiled back at him.

Kylo carried you to your bed and he, gently, set you down. You crawled to the right side of your bed and you pulled the covers over you and you laid on your side. You, then, saw Kylo removing his gloves, then, his tunic shirt, exposing his bare, muscular chest, and, then, he removed his boots. He crawled into bed with you and he pulled you closer towards him, with his arms wrapped around your waist. You snuggled next to him.

There was a long silence for a minute until Kylo spoke. "(y/n)?" "Yeah?" You said. "Can...Can I...kiss you?" Kylo asked, while he stuttered. You were surprised when he asked you that, but, then, you sat up and leaned on your elbow, while looking at him, and you answered, "Yes." Kylo, then, sat up and he leaned on his elbow while he faced you.

Kylo stared at your (e/c) eyes with tenderness in his eyes for a few seconds. Then, he moved a piece of your (h/l) (h/c) hair and he tucked it behind your ear before he placed his large hand on the side of your face. You and Kylo stared at each other for a couple of seconds until the both of you leaned in. Next thing you knew, your lips were pressed against Kylo's soft, warm lips. He kissed you tenderly and gently and you kissed him back as well.

You and Kylo kissed for what seemed like forever until the two of you pulled away from each other and looked into each other's eyes. "I love you, (y/n)." Kylo whispered. You smiled at him. "I love you too, Kylo." You whispered back.

Then, you and Kylo laid back down and cuddled next to each other. You fell asleep in Kylo's arms and you slept against his bare chest. Kylo kissed you on the forehead before he nuzzled his face against yours before falling asleep.