Imagine #22

Imagine you and your father, Kylo Ren, having different nightmares.

*Requested*

(A/N: This is Part 2 of Imagine #19)

You, at the age of twenty, watched your parents, Kylo Ren and Annilin, sleeping in their bed, with an evil look on your face, in the dark. You wore a black armor uniform that was similar to Kylo's and you had a black and red cape that looked similar to Captain Phasma's, your aunt. You even had your (h/l) (h/c) hair up in a bun.

As you continued to stare at them, you reached down to your utility belt and you grabbed your Lightsaber. Then, you held it up and activated it in a red color. You noticed Kylo turning his head towards your direction, looking at your Lightsaber, then, at you. He looked frightened.

As you started to raise your Lightsaber, Kylo went to reach for his Lightsaber on the nightstand with the Force, but it wasn't there. "Looking for this, daddy?" You said, as you used your other hand to point at the middle of the bed. Kylo looked down and saw what was left of his Lightsaber. It was nothing but pieces. He, then, looked at you even more frightened than ever.

You raised your Lightsaber and, as quick as lightning, you impaled Kylo through the torso and though Annilin's back. Kylo's eyes widened as he groaned in pain. Then, you deactivated your Lightsaber and you put it on your utility belt as you watched Kylo breathe, slowly.

"All these years, you both lied to me. You and mommy have always used me and you both never loved me." You said. Then, you picked up a mask, resembling Kylo's, except that it was all black, and you placed it on your head. "You both mean nothing to me anymore." You said, in a robotic voice, and, then, you walked off.

Kylo woke up, gasping, in shock. He sat up in bed, panting. "Kylo, what's wrong? Are you okay?" Annilin asked, sounding concerned, as she sat up, turned on the lamp on the nightstand, and looked at Kylo, worried. Kylo looked at Annilin, who was nine months pregnant with their son, and he let out a sigh of relief. "Did you have a nightmare, Kylo?" Annilin asked. Kylo nodded and said, "It was horrible, Annilin. (y/n) was all grown-up and she became a Sith Lord. She turned against us and she...she killed us in our sleep." Annilin put her hand over her mouth. "Oh, my goodness, Kylo. That's horrible." She said.

"I'm so worried about (y/n), Annilin. What if that nightmare comes true?" Kylo asked, looking down. Annilin puts a hand on Kylo's shoulder and said, "I don't think that nightmare will come true, Kylo, and I really hope it doesn't. Ever since that day, (y/n) has been honest with us and she always tells us that Snoke communicated with her. So, no, Kylo. (y/n) will not turn against us."

Kylo looked up and he put his hand on top of Annilin's and stroked it with his thumb. "You're right, Annilin, I don't think (y/n) will turn against us. We'll do everything we can to stop Snoke from manipulating her." Kylo said. "Of course we will, Kylo." Annilin said, as she placed her other hand on his cheek and stroked it.

"Well, let's go back to sleep. I have a few more days left of work before I go on maternity leave." Annilin said, as she laid back down. Kylo, still sitting up, rubbed Annilin's stomach, gently, with his hand and kissed it multiple times. "I really wish you were on maternity leave right now instead of having to work, Annilin." Kylo said.

Annilin giggled as she ran her fingers through Kylo's thick, shoulder-length, jet black hair and said, "I'm due in three weeks, Kylo. I'm not going to stay here and do nothing until our son is born." Kylo chuckled a bit. "I know. I just worry about you, Annilin." He said. "I understand, Kylo. But I'm fine and I can't wait to see our son in a few weeks." Annilin said, smiling. "Me too, Annilin." Kylo said, as he leaned up and kissed Annilin on the lips.