Imagine #5

Imagine you being kidnapped by Kylo Ren on Takodana.

(A/N: Contains some scenes from TFA)

You were sent on a mission to the planet, Takodana, by the Resistance to locate the missing droid, BB-8, that kept a piece of a map that leads to Luke Skywalker. You were sent with GA-97. The two of you were working as undercover servers at Maz's Castle.

While you were serving a table, you noticed a ball-like droid and you realized that it was BB-8. While no one wasn't looking, you informed GA-97 about BB-8 and it talked through a comlink to alert the Resistance.

Pretending to serve at the table where Maz, Han Solo, Rey, and Finn were sitting at with BB-8, you told them that you're part of the Resistance and you offered to help them get back to the Resistance Base

Pretending to serve at the table where Maz, Han Solo, Rey, and Finn were sitting at with BB-8, you told them that you're part of the Resistance and you offered to help them get back to the Resistance Base. They agreed with your offer.

After you informed GA-97 about the others, you continued serving tables while you were waiting for them. For some reason, you noticed Finn leaving and Rey going down the stairs with BB-8 behind her. You turned away and you continued serving other tables.

While you were waiting, you noticed everyone was going outside. You went outside to investigate. Everyone was looking up at the sky, so you looked up to see what was going on. All you could see were red beams in the sky. "It was the Republic! The First Order, they've done it." You heard Finn exclaimed, nearby.

You looked behind and you see the others, except one. 'Where's Rey?' You thought to yourself.

Then, you saw BB-8 rolling out of Maz's Castle and towards your direction. You kneeled down in front of BB-8, stopping him. "BB-8, where's Rey, you were the last one with her?" You asked. BB-8 beeped his answer. "She ran off?" You asked. BB-8 beeped again. You turned around and you glanced at the forest and, then, back at BB-8. "We'll check the forest. C'mon, BB-8." You said, as you stood up and you ran towards the forest, with BB-8 behind you.

As soon as you and BB-8 reached the forest, you heard booming noises. You and BB-8 stopped and turned around to see what was going on. All you could see were TIE Fighters flying around, attacking Maz's Castle, and a black shuttle landing. The First Order was attacking. Then, you noticed a couple of Stormtroopers coming towards the forest.

You kneeled down next to BB-8, as you pulled out your Blaster. "BB-8, go further down into the forest and look for Rey and stay out of sight. I'll try to fight off the Stormtroopers." You said. BB-8 beeped. "I hope she's okay too. And don't worry, the Resistance will be here soon to help. Now go!" You said, as BB-8 rolled away and you aimed your Blaster.

The two Stormtroopers showed up and they aimed their Blasters at you. You hid behind a tree as they started firing. You peaked and shot one of the Stormtroopers. You did the same thing over again and you shot the other Stormtrooper. You, then, ran further down into the forest.

You hid behind a large oak tree, panting. You peaked around the tree and there was nothing around, not even Stormtroopers. It was almost too quiet. You took slow steps back as you looked around the forest, with your Blaster held up.