Imagine #29

Imagine you telling your elderly father, Kylo Ren, that you're pregnant.

*Requested*

You were sitting on the couch with your husband, Daniel, in your father, Kylo Ren's, quarters. Kylo was sitting in a chair in front of you and Daniel. You told Kylo that you and Daniel had something important to tell him. You were excited to tell him, but you were also nervous as well.

"So, what is it that you and Daniel wanted to tell me, (y/n)?" Kylo asked. You looked at Daniel, while you were smiling, and you held his hand. Then, you looked at Kylo and said, "Well, father, Daniel and I have some exciting news." "And what would that be, (y/n)?" Kylo asked, raising an eyebrow and leaning forward a bit, looking curious. "Well..." You started to say, but, then, you looked at Daniel again. "Tell him." He said. You turned back to Kylo. "Father...I'm pregnant." You finally said.

Kylo looked at you, shocked. He was not expecting you to say that. He, briefly, glanced at Daniel, with the 'you knocked up my daughter' look. Then, he stood up from his chair and he headed to his bedroom. "Father?" You said, as you stood up. But Kylo didn't answer you. He went inside his bedroom and the door slid shut.

"What happened, (y/n)? Is Kylo alright?" Daniel asked. "I don't know, Daniel. He seemed upset about this. I'm gonna go talk to him." You said. "Do you want me to come with you?" "No, thank you, Daniel. It'll be between me and my father." You said. "Okay. Let me know if you need me." Daniel said, and he gave you a kiss on the side of your head. "Okay." You said, as you headed to Kylo's bedroom.

Ever since your mother died after giving birth to you, Kylo has been protective of you. In fact, he's been over protective of you. From what he had told you in the past, you looked just like your mother. You had her (h/c) hair and her (e/c) eyes. As a single father and the Supreme Leader of the First Order, Kylo has been closely watching and looking out for you, making sure that you wouldn't get hurt or anything.

Even as you got older, Kylo was still over protective. He would always see you as his little girl no matter how old you were. When you met Daniel, who's a lieutenant for the First Order, there were times that Kylo wanted you to stop seeing Daniel. But luckily he didn't because he didn't want to ruin your happiness. After Daniel proposed to you, Kylo was not happy at first, but when you told him that you and Daniel were not going anywhere outside of the First Order, Kylo changed his mind. He didn't want you to leave him.

You went inside Kylo's bedroom and saw him sitting on the edge of his bed, with his hands covering his face. You walked towards him, sat down next to him, and you set your hand on his back. "Father, what's wrong? Why are you upset? Are you not happy about me being pregnant?" You asked him, while you rubbed his back.

Kylo put his hands down, with tears running down his cheeks, and he looked at you and said, "I am happy for you, (y/n). I'm just upset because you're growing up so fast and I'm worried about you."

"I understand that I'm growing up, father. It's part of life. Plus, Daniel and I have been married for two years and we've been planning on having children. It is a big step for both of us. Why are you worried about me, father?" You asked. Kylo held your hand and answered, "Because I don't wanna lose you, like I lost your mother."

After Kylo explained, more tears ran down his cheeks. You knew right away of why Kylo has been so over protective of you for all these years. He didn't want to lose you because of your mother's death.

You put your other hand on top of Kylo's and said, "I completely understand how you feel, father. Losing mother and protecting me for all these years. I get it and you've done a wonderful job of doing that for me. But I wanna let you know that you don't need to be worried at all. I'll be fine." Kylo wiped the tears off of his face and said, "Are you sure?" "Of course. I'll be alright. The First Order has the best medical team and they will help me." You said.

"Yes, that is true. And you're right, (y/n). I shouldn't worry at all. I just—even though you're grown up, married, and you're pregnant now, to me, you're still my baby girl." Kylo said. "And I will always be your baby girl, father, and you're gonna be a wonderful grandpa as well." You said. Kylo chuckle. "Yes, I will be a wonderful grandpa." He said.

Then, you wrapped your arms around Kylo and you hugged him. Kylo returned the hug. "I love you, (y/n)." He said. "I love you too, father." You said back.

Moments later, the both of you pulled away from the hug. "By the way, father, Daniel and I went to our first doctor's appointment earlier to check and make sure that everything is alright." You said, while smiling. "And is everything good?" Kylo asked, raising an eyebrow. "Absolutely. Everything is all good. The babies are doing fine." You said.

Then, Kylo raised both of his eyebrows, looking shocked. "Babies?" He questioned. You smiled even more and said, "Father, Daniel and I are having twins!" After you said that, Kylo had the biggest smile on his face. "I'm gonna be a grandpa of twins!" He exclaimed. "Yes, you are!" You said. Then, Kylo hugged you as he was laughing, excitingly.

***

Eight months later...

After being in labor for almost three hours, you finally gave birth to identical twin baby girls. Everything went well. Even though it was painful, you were still thankful that you and your daughters were okay.

As you were holding one of the girls in your arms and Daniel was holding the other one, Kylo came into your room. "Hi, father." You spoke, softly. "Hi." Kylo said, softly, as he walked up to you and smiled at the little baby in your arms. "Everything went well?" He asked. "Yes, father." You answered.

"You have twin girls?" Kylo asked. "Identical twin girls, Kylo." Daniel answered. "What are their names?" "The one that Daniel is holding is Baby Girl A. Her name is Layla, named after her grandma. And the one that I'm holding is Baby Girl B. Her name is Leia, named after her great-grandma." You said, while you were looking at Leia. Kylo smiled at both of the girls. "They're so beautiful, (y/n) and Daniel." Kylo commented. You smiled.

"Do you wanna hold them, father?" You asked. "Yes, please." Kylo answered, as he sat down on a nearby chair. Daniel walked over to Kylo and he set Layla in one of Kylo's arms. Then, Daniel walked over to your bed and you handed Leia to him. After that, Daniel walked over to Kylo and set Leia in his other arm.

Kylo held both Layla and Leia close to him, gently, as he looked down at them, smiling. "Hello, girls. I'm your grandpa. You both shine like the brightest stars in the galaxy. You both make me smile. I want the both of you to know that I love you both very much and I promise that I'll protect you girls, no matter how old I am." He said, as he smiled more at his granddaughters.