Imagine #28

Imagine you're a Star Wars fan that was kidnapped by Kylo Ren.

*Requested*

You woke up, with a bright light blinding your vision. You blinked a couple of times until you could see clearly. Once you could see, you saw a large ceiling light above you. It was confusing to you because you felt like you've seen that ceiling light somewhere.

Then, when you tried to move, you felt something metal wrapped around your wrists and ankles. You looked down and saw metal restraints on your wrists and ankles. 'Where have I seen these before?' You thought to yourself.

Plus, you also noticed that you were still in your night clothes. You were wearing a dark gray shirt and black shorts and black ankle socks. 'Why am I still in my PJ's?' You thought to yourself again.

Even though you were confused of where you were, you somewhat remembered of what happened and how you got here. All you remembered was sleeping in your bed and you somewhat woke up to a sound of commotion happening in your apartment. Then, with your vision blurry, you tried to see who or what it was. All you could see were two figures in white in the background and a black figure in front of you before you blacked out.

You started looking around your surroundings. Then, your eyes widened when you, suddenly, realized where you were. 'Tell me this isn't a dream. Am I really strapped onto the interrogation table on the...?' You started asking yourself in your mind until someone, out of nowhere, interrupted you. "You're finally awake."

Your eyes widened even more and your lips were parted when you heard the deep voice. 'Is that...?' You, once again, thought to yourself, but your thoughts were soon interrupted when someone in black walked in front of you. It was a young, handsome man, with jet-black shoulder-length hair, dark brown eyes, with a scar on the right side of his face, and a black armor uniform, with a black cape. You were star-struck when you recognized the man in front of you.

"Oh, my gosh. Tell me I'm not dreaming. Tell me that you're actually Kylo Ren." You said, trying not to freak out. "This isn't a dream at all. I am Kylo Ren, Supreme Leader of the First Order, and you're on the Finalizer." He said.

You wanted to believe him, but you kept thinking that it was still a dream. You closed your eyes and said, "This isn't real. He's a made-up Star Wars character. He's not real. This is all a dream." Then, you opened your eyes and you didn't see Kylo in front of you, which surprised you.

But you were spooked when Kylo, who was leaning next to you on your left side, spoke out of nowhere. "If this is all a dream, can you feel this?" He asked, as he held his gloved hand out towards your head. You, suddenly, felt something tight around your head. At that moment, you realized that this was all real. "Oh, my gosh. You're using the Force on me. This is...impossible, but this is so cool. But this is really painful." You said, as you winced in pain. Then, Kylo stopped.

You looked at Kylo's dark brown eyes. "Now are you convinced?" Kylo asked. "Oh, I'm convinced alright. Not only am I convinced...I'm ecstatic!" You exclaimed, excitingly, out loud. Your excitement caused Kylo to take a few steps back, shocked by your reaction. "I can't believe this is all real! I can't believe you, Kylo Ren, Supreme Leader of the First Order, is standing in front of me! Or should I say, Ben Solo! You know what, it doesn't matter. I just can't believe that it's actually you!" You said, squealing. "I have the biggest crush on you." You muttered.

Kylo was even more stunned of how you were acting. "How do you know so much about me?" He asked. When you finally calmed down, you answered, "Where I come from, I know you and the others, like Rey and General Hux, from movies. It's called Star Wars. There's a total of eight movies, with a ninth one coming out soon. That's how I know you." Kylo seemed intrigued as he, slowly, started approaching you. "And these so-called 'movies' show me and the others in them?" He asked, and, then, he stopped in front of you. "Yes." You answered.