Imagine #23

Imagine you spending a day with your father, Kylo Ren.

*Requested*

(A/N: This is Part 2 of Imagine #20)

You woke up and rubbed the sleep out of your eyes. Then, you looked up on your left side and saw your father, Kylo Ren, sitting next to you, smiling. "Good morning, sleepyhead." He said. You smiled back at him and said, "Good morning, daddy."

"How did you sleep?" Kylo asked, as he brushed your (h/l) (h/c) hair strands off of your face. "Good. But aren't you supposed to be at work, daddy?" You asked, while you sat up. "I'm not working today, (y/n). I took a day off today so I could spend some time with my little girl." Kylo said. You smiled with excitement. "Really?" You asked. Kylo nodded.

Then, you squealed as you got up and wrapped your arms around Kylo's neck. Kylo chuckled a bit and, then, he wrapped his arms around you and he placed a gentle kiss on your cheek.

Moments later, you and Kylo pulled away from the hug and Kylo said, "Why don't you go get dressed and we'll go get breakfast. Okay, (y/n)?" You nodded and, then, you got up out of Kylo's bed to get dressed.

Even though you were happy that Kylo Ren's your father, you were still getting adjusted to him since he hasn't known about you for six years. Plus, you just found out about him being your father all in one day. It was hard at first since Kylo's the commander of the First Order. But, at the same time, you were happy to finally meet your father for the very first time after all these years.

Ever since you met Kylo, you saw him as a father figure to you when you were put in the Stormtrooper program. You were glad that Kylo was your father and you were excited to spend some time with him. But at the same time, you still missed your mother.

You wore a black long sleeve shirt, black pants, and black boots. After you got dressed, you and Kylo headed to the cafeteria to eat breakfast. You and Kylo had scrambled eggs, a couple pieces of bacon, and a cup of orange juice. The food was way better than the food that was provided to you and the other Stormtrooper trainees. The whole time, you and Kylo talked to each other. Kylo even mentioned that he was gonna take you on a tour around the First Order Base.

After you and Kylo were finished, you both left the cafeteria and walked down a hallway for a bit. "Where are we going, daddy?" You asked. "We're going to see Captain Phasma and tell her that you're not gonna be in the Stormtrooper program anymore." Kylo answered. You gasped, excitingly. "I'm not gonna be a Stormtrooper anymore?" You asked. "That is correct, (y/n)." Kylo answered. You smiled. "Oh, thank you, daddy!" You exclaimed. Kylo looked down at you, smiling, and said, "You're welcome, (y/n)."

Minutes later, you and Kylo made it to the Stormtrooper training room. You saw your Blaster shooting group with Captain Phasma. Then, you followed Kylo to meet up with Captain Phasma.

As soon as you both approached Captain Phasma, she turned towards your direction. "AR-9102, why aren't you in your Stormtrooper armor?" She asked. "Because (y/n) is no longer part of the Stormtrooper program, Captain Phasma." Kylo answered.

Captain Phasma looked up at Kylo, seemingly shocked, even though she had her helmet on. "And why's that, Commander?" She asked. "Because she's my daughter and she doesn't need to be part of the Stormtrooper program." Kylo said.

Once again, Captain Phasma seemed shocked after Kylo said that. Even the Stormtrooper trainees, who were listening to the conversation the whole time, seemed shocked as well. There was nothing but silence for a few seconds.

But, then, Captain Phasma glanced at the trainees and simply said, "Proceed, trainees." Then, the trainees continued on with their Blaster shooting.