Imagine #27

Imagine you're Kylo Ren's daughter and something happens to you when you go on a mission.

*Requested*

You were in your quarters looking for your Lightsaber. Your father, Kylo Ren, was standing by the entrance, with his arms crossed and with a worried expression on this face. "Where is it? I know it's here somewhere." You said to yourself. Then, you looked under your pillow and found it. "Aha! I found it! Now I'm ready for the mission!" You said.

As you were putting your Lightsaber on your utility belt, Kylo finally spoke. "(y/n), I really don't think you should go on this mission." He said. "Dad, of course I'm going on this mission. Why shouldn't I go?" You said, as you were wrapping your black cape around your neck. "Because it could be dangerous and I don't want you to get hurt." Kylo said. "Dad, I'm nineteen years old, I'm not a little girl anymore. I need to go on this mission for the First Order." You said.

Kylo took a deep breath and let out an exhale as he walked towards you and wrapped his arms around you. "I understand. It's just...I can't stand the thought of losing you, (y/n)." He said, as he hugged you, tightly. You wrapped your arms around Kylo's torso and held him a bit tightly.

Moments later, you looked up at Kylo and said, "I know how you feel, dad. I get it. But you got to let me do this. I'll be fine." Kylo looked down at you and asked, "Are you sure you want to do this, (y/n)?" You nodded and said, "Yes, dad. Again, I'll be fine." Kylo looked down to the side to think. Seconds later, he looked at you and said, "Okay. I'll let you go on this mission." Then, you let go of Kylo and said, "Thank you, dad. Well, I better head down to the Main Hanger Deck, they're probably waiting for me." "I'll walk with you." Kylo said. You nodded and, then, you both walked out of your quarters and headed to the Main Hanger Deck.

You meant everything to Kylo. He adopted you when you were three-years-old after he found you as an orphan on Tatooine. You were wandering around in the desert when you were, suddenly, ambushed by a group of Jawas. They were gonna take you and make you as their slave. But before they could take you, Kylo showed up and scared them away.

Even though you didn't know Kylo like everyone else in the galaxy does, you were still thankful that he saved your life. Kylo took you under his wing and you became his daughter. He's been protective and close to you because he doesn't want anything to happen to you.

You and Kylo made it to the Main Hanger Deck where a group of Stormtroopers and a shuttle was waiting for you. As you and Kylo approached the entrance of the shuttle, Kylo stopped you and you turned to face him. "You promise me you'll come back safely, (y/n)?" Kylo asked. "I promise, dad." You said. Then, Kylo wrapped his arms around you and he held you, tightly. You wrapped your arms around Kylo. "I love you, dad." You said, trying to hold back the tears. "I love you too, (y/n)." Kylo said.

Seconds later, you and Kylo pulled away from the hug and you walked towards the entrance of the shuttle, with the group of Stormtroopers following behind you. Once you and the Stormtroopers were in the shuttle, the door closed and the engines were starting. As the shuttle was rising in the air, you looked through the window to see Kylo. You put a hand on the window as a single tear, slowly, fell down your cheek. The shuttle flew out of the Main Hanger Deck and into outer space. Then, the shuttle was heading to the planet, Artoul, where your mission was taking place.

***

Kylo was in a conference room having a meeting with General Hux and other high rank superior officers. "Now I would suggest—" Kylo was about to say something, but he was interrupted by a lieutenant barging into the conference room. "Supreme Leader! I'm sorry to interrupt the meeting, but the shuttle that went to Artoul came back, with one person seriously injured." The lieutenant said. Kylo had a bad feeling that he knew who it was. He stood up and rushed out of the conference room to go to the Main Hanger Deck.

Once Kylo reached the Main Hanger Deck, he noticed a medical team rushing towards the exit, with someone on a gurney. When they got closer to the exit, he was completely shocked to see you on the gurney, with your eyes closed and an oxygen mask on your face. Kylo, then, rushed to your side. "(y/n), I'm right here. You're gonna be okay." He said.

When the medical team reached the infirmary, a doctor stopped Kylo. "Supreme Leader, you have to stay here." He said. "Doctor, please! That's my daughter!" Kylo yelled. "I understand, Supreme Leader. But this is serious and we must help your daughter immediately. Stay in the waiting room and we'll let you know how she's doing." The doctor said, and, then, he left.

***

Kylo sat in the infirmary for what seemed like hours, waiting for any news about you. He was worried and scared of what he was going to hear from the doctor. He kept having all of these thoughts of regret of letting you go on the mission and he felt like it was all his fault that you got hurt. All he could do was wait and hope that you were okay.

Then, the same doctor from before came into the waiting room. Kylo stood up and walked towards the doctor. "How is (y/n), doctor?" He asked. "Kylo...(y/n) is in a coma." The doctor answered. Kylo felt his heart had stopped beating after the doctor said that.

"What happened to her, doctor?" Kylo asked. "According to a report from one of the officers, after (y/n) and the other Stormtroopers invaded a village on Artoul, (y/n) and some of the Stormtroopers were caught in a surprise attack explosion from a Resistance fighter ship. She was flown in the air by a blast wave and she hit her head hard on the side of the shuttle. We found some swelling around her brain, so we gave her some steroids for medication to help stop the swelling." The doctor explained.

Kylo was shocked to hear what happened to you. "How long is (y/n) gonna be in a coma?" Kylo asked. "We're not sure, Kylo. Usually, a person in a coma can last for up to a few days or a few weeks. It's hard to determine when (y/n) will wake up. It depends on how the medication is working for her." The doctor said. "Can I go see her?" "Sure." The doctor answered. Then, the doctor showed Kylo where your recovery room was.

After the doctor showed Kylo where your recovery room was, Kylo entered your room. He couldn't move when he saw you and he felt tears running down his cheeks. He hated seeing you in the condition that you're in. You had your eyes closed, with a breathing tube in your mouth and a heart monitor next to you.

Kylo walked next to your bed, grabbed a nearby chair, and he sat down next to you while he, gently, held your hand. He looked at you, with sorrow in his eyes.

"I'm so sorry, (y/n). I'm so sorry for letting you go on that mission. It's all my fault that you're in a coma. I should've never let you go, (y/n). You mean everything to me and I can't lose you. You're all I have left." Kylo said. He placed a soft kiss on your hand as more tears streamed down his cheeks. "I love you so much, my little girl." He cried.

***

One week later...

Kylo has been sitting by your side the whole time ever since you've been in a coma. He's never left your side. He may be Supreme Leader to the First Order, but you were more important to him. He barely got any sleep because he was waiting for you to wake up.

Kylo was sitting in his chair looking down at you while he was holding your hand. He kept having thoughts of when you were ever going to wake up. He tried not to give up hope.

Then, suddenly, Kylo felt his gloved hand being slightly gripped. He looked down at your hand, then, he looked at you, with his lips parted.

You fluttered your eyes open and you looked around your surroundings. Then, you looked to your right side and you saw Kylo sitting next to you, with tears running down his cheeks. You were surprised to see him. You wanted to talk, but you had a breathing tube in your mouth. "It's okay, (y/n). I'm here. Try not to talk." Kylo said, as he rubbed your hand with his other hand. You gripped his gloved hand a little tighter.

You wanted to tell Kylo that you love him and you never wanted to go on missions ever again. But, then, Kylo said, "I love you too, (y/n), and you will never go on missions ever again." Even though you had a breathing tube in your mouth, you still tried to smile at the corner of your lips, with a single tear of happiness rolling down on the side of your head.