Imagine #14

Imagine you and Kylo are having a baby.

You woke up in the middle of the night feeling sick to your stomach. As it got worse, you immediately got up out of bed and you ran to the bathroom to throw up. After you were done, you sat next to the toilet, feeling weak and nauseated.

Then, you saw your husband, Kylo Ren, standing by the entrance. "Feeling sick again, (y/n)?" He asked. You nodded while groaning. Kylo, then, walked up to you and he picked you up, in a bridal style, and he carried you to the bed.

"Do you want me to take you to the infirmary?" He asked. "No. I'll go in the morning and see what's wrong with me." You said. "Please do. I hate seeing you sick like this. But for now, try to get some sleep, (y/n). I'll give you a day off tomorrow." Kylo said, as he laid you down on the bed and crawled into bed with you. "Thank you, Kylo. Goodnight." You said, as you dozed off into sleep. "Goodnight, (y/n)." Kylo said, and he gave you a kiss on the cheek before going back to sleep.

For the past four weeks, you've been feeling sick ever since you and Kylo had a special night together. You've been leaving work early, feeling nauseated, throwing up, feeling tired, and not wanting to eat. You kept thinking it was the flu that's been going around the First Order, but it doesn't last for four weeks. You needed to know why you've been feeling sick.

The next day, you went to the infirmary to see the doctor. After waiting for the results from the doctor's questions and blood tests, the doctor came back, with a smile on his face, to tell you the results. "What is it, doctor?" You asked. "Well, (y/n), we ran some tests and you're not sick with the flu or anything, but we did found something and they all came back positive." The doctor said.

"And?" You asked, eagerly, raising an eyebrow.
"(y/n)...you're pregnant." He said.

Your eyes widened. You were not expecting the doctor to say that. "Really? A-Are you sure, doctor?" You asked. "The tests are all correct, (y/n)." The doctor said. You gasped, excitingly, with a smile on your face. "So, I recommend that you make some appointments to make sure you and the baby are doing good and I want you to start taking prenatal vitamins. Other than that, congratulations, (y/n)." The doctor said, as he left.

After you left the infirmary, you headed back to you and Kylo's quarters, with a smile on your face. When you got there, you sat on the edge of the bed, looking down and rubbing your stomach. You were excited and happy. You were gonna have a baby. You were going to be a mother.

But, then, something came up in your mind. How were you going to tell Kylo and how was he going to react to it? All you did was take a nap and wait until he was done with work.

You woke up after you heard the door slide open. You sat up and saw Kylo standing in front of you, smiling. You smiled back as you stood up and wrapped your arms around his torso. He returned the hug and kissed you on the top of your head. "I missed you, Kylo." You said. "I missed you too, (y/n). I've been thinking about you all day." Kylo said.

Then, Kylo pulled away from the hug and he looked down at you. "Did you go to the infirmary?" He asked. "Yes, I did." "And what did the doctor say?" He asked, eagerly. "Well, he did some tests and I don't have the flu or anything." You said. Kylo let out a sigh of relief. "Good. I'm glad. I was so worried about you." He said.

"But...he did find a little something." You said, feeling a little nervous. Kylo looked at you, confused. "What? What is it?" He asked, sounding concerned. You were worried and nervous of how Kylo was going to react when you were going to tell him the news. But you had to tell him. You needed to tell him now. "Kylo...I'm pregnant." You told him.

Kylo looked at you, shocked. But, then, he exclaimed, excitingly, which surprised you. "Kylo? Are you okay?" You asked. "Okay?" He said, smiling. Then, all of a sudden, he wrapped his arms around you and he twirled you around and set you down. "We're gonna have a baby! I'm gonna be a father!" He said, excitingly.