Chapter 33: Wedding

Megan's P.O.V.

I was so nervous, yet excited. Today was the day that Jon and I are getting married. We can finally tie the knot and become one for the rest of our lives. All my friends have been talking nonstop about it.

I was currently getting my hair and makeup done by the girls. I was in moo white robe, sitting down in front of the vanity mirror. "I can't wait for the reception! This is gonna be great!" Nikki said as she and my sister-in-law finished curling my hair. "Tell me about it! Jon's going to love seeing her in that dress!" Saraya said as she fixed her own makeup up.

Nikki, Brie, Leighla, and April were my bridesmaids, with Saraya being my maid of honor.

Jon had Joshua, Jonathan (Jimmy), Colby, and Nick as his groomsmen, with Joe being his best man.

Our guests were friends from the roster and family. Some were even legends.

Guys: My stepdad, Phil, John, Jonathan (Eva's hubby), Zack, TJ, Jonnie, Edge, Bryan, The Hardys, Paul, Vince, HBK, Mark, Andy, Jake, Jeremy, Christian (C.C), Ashley, and Randall.

Ladies: My mother, Trinity, Angelina, our friend Velvet, Nattie, Eva, Stephanie, Andrea, Renee, Foxy, Juliet, Galina, Beth, Trish, Michelle, and Lita.

Paul was going to be walking me down the isle, since he has been more of a father figure to me way before I met my stepdad.

"How do you feel about being a bride?" Brie asked me. "It feels good. I mean, I'm nervous, but I'm excited to be spending the rest of my life with someone who understands and appreciates me." I explained. "Sweetie, you'll be a great wife. Believe it." April told me.

They finished curling my hair and Leighla added a touch to it. She made a small braid and put my hair in a beautiful ponytail. I felt Saraya and April's hands leave my face and I saw my makeup was natural, yet very beautiful. My lashes stood up, the minimum blush filed my cheeks, and my lips were perfect with a shade of light pink lipstick.

"Thank you girls. I love it." I told them, hugging them. "Anytime, Honey." Nikki said.

"Time for the dress!" Brie said as she went to my closet. She took it out and I smiled. I took it from her and went to the bathroom. I changed out of my pajamas and into the beautiful dress. It fit perfectly like a glove. The girls helped me pick it out. I put on my white and silver heels before walking out.

The girls all gasped as they saw me. "You look so gorgeous!" they said. "Thanks." I told them. "Well, guess now's the time. You ready?" Leighla asked. I took a deep breath and nodded. Brie handed me the bouquet and I took it. I walked to the window and saw all of our guests sitting down and talking with one another. All the groomsmen were there, Joe in the lead.

"Here goes nothing." I said.

Saraya placed a hand on my back and they all guided me down the stairs until we saw Paul there with Stephanie. Thy turned their heads and smiled at me as we got off the stairs. "Wow, Sweetheart. You look amazing." she told me as she and I exchanged kisses on the cheek. "You look beautiful, Megan." Paul told me. "Thanks, you two." I told them.

"We'll see you out there." Saraya said as she and the rest of the bridesmaids left outside to go to the alter. Stephanie grabbed my hands and smiled at me. "You'll make an amazing wife. So, as a little gift, we got you this." she told me. Paul got out a black box an opened it, revealing a beautiful wedding hair comb.

 Paul got out a black box an opened it, revealing a beautiful wedding hair comb