Chapter 14: Aftermath

Ashley's P.O.V.

I was so happy that I had won last night. All the blood, sweat, and tears paid off and I wouldn't want it any other way. After the PPV, I went out with Roman, Galina, Leighla, Seth, Dean, Nikki, John, Brie, Daniel, Renee, Dolph, Naomi, Jimmy, Jey, Eva, Jonathan, Paige, Jonnie, AJ, and Punk. We all went clubbing and let's just say that Ashley mode and Brie mode were activated.

Right now, I was at the gym with the guys. Joe and Colby were lifting while Jon was doing push-ups. I had just finished running on the treadmill and I was sweating.

I walked over to the pull-up bar after chugging down my cold water bottle. I breathed deeply before I gripped it. I lifted myself up as Jon came over. "Damn, Babe. Even when working out, you still look sexy." he told me. "Thanks, Jon." I said as I went faster. I kept going until my arms began to burn. After about my 30th pull-up, I stopped and jumped off. I wipe the sweat off as Joe handed me my water.

"You're really pushing yourself. Take it easy, Megan." Colby said. "I'll be alright, boys." I told them as I stood up.

I went to the ring that was in the gym and got inside. I noticed Colby followed me. "Want to practice some moves, Sis?" he asked. "Sure, two-tones." I said. We locked up before he sent me to the ropes. I dodged a Clothesline and hit him with a Tilt-A-Whirl Headscissors Takedown. I got on the top rope and waited for him to get up. I hit a Hurricarana, sending him down.

I grabbed his arm and locked him to an Armbar. He tapped and I let go. I stood up with a smile as I helped him up. "You alright?" I asked him. "Oh, yeah. I'm fine." he said. We got out of the ring and went to the guys, who were clapping. "You two have got to be a tag-team like back at NXT. The Rollins Ninjas would be badass." Jon explained as he wrapped an arm around me.

"Tonight, I'll show you who's got the moves." I flirted as I poked his nose. He chuckled as he kissed me. "Ooh, awesome. I'll have my own personal nurse to myself." he flirted back.

"Alright, you two. Save that for the bedroom. There are people here." Colby said, making us all laugh. I went over to the rope climbing with Jon. "It sucks I won't perform tonight." he told me. I smiled as I hugged him. "Don't worry, Jon. Just four more weeks to go." I reassured him. He nodded before he kissed my shoulder. I bit my lip before he pulled away.

I climbed the rope and continued before I got to the very top. After my arms were burning, I jumped off and landed next to Joe. "Damn, Babygirl. You got up there in 10 seconds." he told me as he ruffled my now half sweaty hair. "Thanks, Joey." I said as I patted his shoulder.

*Four Hours Later*

We were all at the arena for Raw. I wasn't going to perform for the night and neither were the guys, so we would just hang out with the others. Well, I was going to go out and address my victory last night. We were in Ariel, Dean, and Andy's hometown of Cincinnati, Ohio.

I was in normal clothing, which was a Hounds Of Justice shirt, denim jeans, a pair of black boots, and a gray hoodie. My hair was in a simple braid and my makeup was natural. I decide that I would dye my hair a different color soon. I love my two-toned hair, but I think I want to switch things up a bit.

Right now, I was with Jon, Colby, Joe, John, Bryan, Zack, Phil, Nick, TJ, Nikki, Brie, Saraya, Nattie, and April in catering.

"You really kicked my ass good last night. My back is still sore." Nikki said. All of us laughed. "Believe me, honey. I enjoyed it." I said as she faked a heartbroken look.

"So, any matches for any of you?" Nick asked me and my boys. "Nope. All I gotta do is go out and do a segment." I replied. "Everybody's going to go wild once they see you." Saraya explained as she held Zack's hand. "Oh, definitely. Everybody in those seats are anxious to see her. I can tell." Bryan added.

"Ashley Rollins! You're up!" I heard someone yell.

Joe, Colby, Jon and I all got up. I grabbed my title and sent smiles to everybody. "See you later." I told them before all four of us walked out. We walked until we got to the curtain. They had their titles on their shoulders as I had mine around my waist. Jon grabbed my hand as we heard our theme song play.

Sierra. Hotel. India. Echo. Lima. Delta. S.H.I.E.L.D.

The crowd cheered so loud, I could feel the vibration on the ground through my feet. We all walked out; Jon and I first, then Colby, then Joe.

The crowd cheered louder, making a smile grow on my face as we walked down the stairs. Jon went over the barricade before he helped me over it. Colby did his ninja roll and Joe jumped over it. I went onto the apron and took off my title, raising it. The crowd went insane.

"Now, this Gentlemen, is how much of an impact this young lady has made." Michael said at commentary. "Every single fan has admired the heart and agility of Ashley Rollins." Jerry added. "I'm proud of this Diva. She's proved herself." JBL added. I got a microphone before the crowd began chanting.

"You deserve it!"

*Clap, Clap, Clap, Clap, Clap*

"You deserve it!"

*Clap, Clap, Clap, Clap, Clap*

"You deserve it!"

*Clap, Clap, Clap, Clap, Clap*

I held my microphone to my mouth before I began talking.

"Last night, you all saw me beat one of my best friends, Nikki Bella. I gotta admit, she gave me a great fight. I've never been in that kind of situation. She pushed me to my limit and I'll give her credit for that. However, it felt great when I heard that bell ring. I am proud to be your NEW Divas Champion. Also, I wasn't just my passion and dedication that helped me win. It was the support of each and every one of you. You all believed in me and never lost faith in me. So, thank you." I explained.

The crowd cheered before I spoke again.

"But, most importantly, it was the support of my Hounds here. Yes, we've had our differences. But, that didn't change the fact I still loved them. Roman, Seth, Dean, thank you for believing in me and supporting me. I consider myself lucky to have you as my three main guys." I told all three of them. They smiled at me while trying to fight off tears.

"I'm lucky to have you as my best friend. My Samoan powerhouse." I told Joe.

"I'm lucky to have you as my brother. My two-toned ninja." I told Colby.

"Last, but not least, I'm lucky to have you as my boyfriend. My sexy Lunatic Fringe." I told Jon.

"And we're lucky to have you as the only female member of The Shield. We're lucky to have you as our weak spot. We're lucky to have you as our rock. Can't get rid of us that easily, Babe." Jon said. He walked over to me and kissed me passionately, making the crowd cheer. I placed my hands on his wrist as we basically made out.

"This is a PG show! What is going on?!" Jerry exclaimed. "Shut up, Jerry! They're showing exactly what they are! The power couple of WWE!" JBL replied.

Jon and I pulled away and rested our foreheads against each other. "I love you." he told me. "I love you too." I replied. He gave me one last kiss before we pulled away and held hands.

Colby and Joe came over and we all joined in a group hug. They all lifted me up, making me laugh. They set me down before I held up my microphone one last time. "Have a great night, Cincinnati! I love you all and thank you once again!" I said before tossing the mic. Our theme played and the crowd got louder.

Joe and Jon made an opening between the top and second rope. I smiled before I went through. I jumped off the apron before they all joined me. We went over the barricade and walked up the stairs. Once we got backstage, all of our friends were there.

"You did great, girl." Saraya told me as she and April hugged me. "Thank you." I said. Nikki, Brie, and the rest hugged me before we all headed back to catering.