Chapter 8: The Truth Comes Out

Jon's P.O.V.

We all went backstage after the Diva tag-team match. Now, the guys and I as well as Summer were in The Shield locker room. Joe and Colby were sitting down on the couch. I was leaning against the wall as I removed the tape from my wrists. Summer came over and got close to me. I hated having her around. I don't like her one bit. She's not Megan and will never take her spot in my life.

I missed Megan more than anything. I missed her beautiful smile. I missed her laugh. I missed brushing her two-toned hair over her ear. I missed her warmth. I missed holding her in my arms, whether we were laying in bed or standing up. I missed tickling her whenever she teased me. Basically, everything about her and all that we did together.

"Jon? Let's go back to the hotel." Summer told me. "No." I said, not looking at her. "Come on, Baby. I can help cheer you up." she said as she ran her hand up my leg. At that point, I was getting pissed off and frustrated. It was then she wrapped her arms around me and kissed me. I groaned in disgust and shoved her off me. "Stay the hell away from me! I will never be your boyfriend! On-screen or off-screen, you will never be my girlfriend!" I yelled at her.

That's it. I've had enough. I can't wait any longer. I'm going to tell Ashley everything. I don't care if she doesn't want to listen to me, I am going to tell her the whole truth. I can't bear a second longer without her and having to wait. I need to get rid of this crazy blonde bitch once and for all.

I stormed out of the locker room and walked down the hallway, ignoring Joe and Colby calling my name. I went and found Megan's personal locker room. From what I've heard, she's been wanting to be alone for a bit, so she got her own locker room and some of the Divas and Superstars will check on her.

I knocked on the door and after a few seconds, it opened, revealing Megan. She was in a Paige shirt, a black hoodie, and had a pair of black warm-ups. Her hair was now in a ponytail and she was makeup free. She always looked beautiful without it. She rolled her eyes as she looked at me.

"What the hell do you want?" she asked me. "I came here to talk to you." I replied. "I don't want to hear shit from you, Jon." she said as she went to close the door, but I stopped it. "Megan, please. Let me in. I need to talk to you. It's important." I explained. "You're never gonna leave are you?" she asked. I shook my head. She sighed and stepped aside, letting me in.

I looked and saw Nicole, Brie, Saraya, April, Trinity, Alicia, and Ariane in there. They all stood up as they saw me. "What the hell is this?" Nicole asked with a glare. "Relax, Nikki. It's okay." Megan reassured her. I stood in the other side of the room as she looked at the girls. "Ladies, can we have a moment alone?" she asked them. They all nodded and hugged her one by one. "Call us if he does anything." Ariane told her. She nodded

Megan closed the door and looked at me. I sighed and took a step forward. She stepped back a bit, her eyes filled with nothing but hate and fear. "Megan, please. Don't be afraid of me." I told her. "I can't. After what you three did, I've had nothing but fear of you guys." she told me. I felt nothing but guilt coursing through me. I can't believe I caused the only girl that I ever cared about this much pain. I regret every single second of it.

"I know. I'm sorry you feel that way. I just came here to explain myself. I'm going to tell you the truth. But, only of you trust me to do it." I explained. She stared at me for a few seconds before nodding. I sighed as she sat down on the couch and I followed, sitting next to her, but she moved away a little bit. I let her.

"Megan, the guys and I never wanted to turn on you. We didn't even plan to. That night you were attacked, Hunter told us to stay here while he and Stephanie went with you to the hospital. Then, Summer came to us and admitted that she was the one who attacked you. She demanded that we turn on you and replace you with her as the female of The Shield." I explained.

She looked at me, frozen.

I continued what I said. "She demanded that I break up with you and date her, since she had an obsession with me. We all refused, but she took a knife out. She threatened to hurt us. She threatened to hurt Leighla, Galina, BVB, Andrea, Jonny, Zack, Joelle, and your best friends. She threatened us saying that if we refuse, she would go to the hospital and kill you by poisoning you. Even worse, she threatened to hire sickos and druggies from the streets to rape and torture you every day."

"So, to save you, we agreed and went to the creative team and requested the storyline. They did and Summer was more than happy. Us? We were devastated. Devastated that we had to turn on the only woman in the business we ever cared about and loved. I was damaged the most. But, I didn't want to see that woman I love get her life put at risk because of Summer, so I agreed. Now, I decided to tell you to clear the air." I explained.

When I was done, she was frozen I shock. At that moment, I had tears in my eyes. "I don't hate you, Megan. I love you. I never stopped." I told her with a raspy voice as a tear fell down. She stood up and knelt down in front of me. She wiped my tear away and smiled at me, placing a hand on my cheek. I leaned into her touch and placed my hand over hers.

"It's okay if you don't forgive me. I just wanted to let you know." I said. She shook her head before she wrapped her arms around me, hugging me. "I forgive you, Jon. It's okay. It wasn't your fault. You were forced. I don't blame you." she told me. I closed my eyes and hugged her back. I felt her warmth radiating through me. I missed that.

"What about Joe and Colby?" I asked. "I'll talk to them, but soon. Right now, I just want to be with you." she told me. "I never stopped loving you either."

She pulled away and looked at me. We both stood up, not breaking eye contact. I couldn't hold back anymore. I cupped her face and slammed my lips to hers. I backed her up against the wall and she kissed me back. She unzipped my leather jacket and threw it off me. I went for her neck and her beautiful moans filled my ear. I took off her hoodie and tossed it somewhere else.

I found her sweet spot and she moaned, gripping my hair. She giggled as we kissed again. I lifted her up and she wrapped her legs around my waist.

I walked the both of us into the back of the locker room. There was a couch. I lay her down and continued kissing her. I slipped her shirt off as she did the same with mine. I kissed her chest and she moaned, arching her back. We took all our clothes off and then things happened...
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

"We have to tell Hunter and Stephanie." she told me. "I know, Baby. We will. We can do it right now if you want." I told her. She smiled and nodded her head. I grabbed her hand and opened the door. I didn't see anybody there. "Let's go." I said a she closed the door. We walked down the hallway hand-in-hand. We found Stephanie and Hunter's office and knocked.

"Come in!" I heard Stephanie say.

We walked in and they widened their eyes as they saw Megan and I holding hands. "What is this?" Hunter asked. "Guys, it's okay. We've made amends. We came to tell you something." she explained. They looked at each other before nodding and sitting down. We sat down, never letting each others hands go.

Here it goes.