Chapter 28: Baby Shower & Gender Reveal

A/N: I really loved writing this chapter, so I hope you enjoy it!

    Megan's P.O.V.

   I was watching as Galina, Leighla, Joe, Colby, and my parents helped with setting up the baby shower. I wasn't going to have one, but Jon insisted that it'd be a good idea. So, here we are, watching our friends set up the baby shower. We all invited a majority of the roster as well as Joe's family. We even invited some legends I was close to.

   Divas: Nicole, Brianna, Nattie, Trinity, Saraya, April, Ariel, Tamina, Alicia, Eva, Lana, Angelina, Alexa, Becky, Renee, and Stephanie.

  Superstars: John, Daniel, Tyson, Nick, Jon (Jimmy), Joshua, Jonathan, Zack, Jonnie, Phil, BVB, Rusev, Sami, Baron, and Hunter.

  Legends: Lita, Trish, Hardys, Shawn, Mark, Edge, and Beth

   So, yeah. That was our list. My parents had sent out the invitations and I immediately got notified that they were all coming. I was super excited for this. The girls wouldn't stop calling and texting, especially Saraya and Nicole. They're the most excited. Leighla and Colby got the gender and decided to use it for my Camaro's engine. Joe's gonna do it.

   Basically, when he starts the engine, the color of the gender will appear from the smoke pipes.

   I was wearing a beautiful knee length maternity sundress with a pair of black heels. I had on my ring and a leather bracelet with an infinity symbol on it. I also had on a heart necklace Jon had given me.I had a white flower crown around my head. My makeup was natural and my hair was perfectly curled.

    "Are you nervous?" Jon asked me. I sighed and shook my head. "No. Are you?" I asked him. "No. I'm anxious." he said. I chuckled before he led me outside to our backyard. We stood in the middle of it. "If it's a girl, I'm gonna tackle you in a huge bear hug." he said. "But, no need to be nervous. As long as the baby's healthy."

   I giggled before I kissed his cheek. He knelt down and gently kissed my baby bump. "I love you so much. Both of you." he said. I felt the baby kick me and his hand. He got up and kissed me passionately. We stood there, looking at the beautiful sight of the sun starting to set. The orange and yellow sky looking extremely beautiful.

   We stayed outside for a good hour and a half until our guests began arriving. The legends, Divas, and Superstars as well as Joe's family really enjoyed the sight of the baby shower. All the legends, Divas and Superstars brought gifts that I set in a tower style on one of the tables.

    "Okay, everybody. Gather around." I said. Everybody did and they were all standing close to each other.

  "Thank you all for coming to this baby shower. I am so grateful to have people like you I like to call my friends and family. We want all of you to enjoy this party, so that's why we have baby shower games we've planned. Who wants to get this going?" I asked. They all cheered.

   "Take it away, Leigh." I said.

   "First, we have the first game which is the changing a diaper while blindfolded. The mother will have her own team while the father has his own. Who wants to be on Team Megan and Team Jon?" she asked.

   All the Divas and female legends walked to my side while the Superstars and male legends went to Jon's.

   "Alright, everybody. Let's blindfold them." Leighla said as she blindfolded me and Colby blindfolded Jon. They were the hosts of the baby shower. "Everybody ready?" I heard my brother ask. They all cheered. "Three, two, one, go!" he said.

   I began fumbling my hands around the baby doll, trying to change the diaper if I could. "Come on, Meg!" I heard Renee say. All the girls were cheering me on while the guys were encouraging Jon.

   "Team Jon scores one point!" Colby said. The guys all cheered as I laughed, taking off my blindfold. My brother wrote a line on the chalkboard on the left titled 'Team Jon'. I playfully glared at my man before I kissed his cheek.

   "Next, we're going to have the baby bottle chugging contest. Both bottles are filled wit apple juice. The first one who finishes scores a point." Leighla explained.

   "This baby shower is the best party I could ever ask for. This is the best way to ring in the birth of my baby."

   "Ready, set, go!" everybody said.

   Jon and I began chugging our bottles. "Chug, chug, chug, chug, chug!" all of our guests chanted. The girls and guys all recorded videos and snapped photos. We held hands through the contest. "Come on, Dude! You got this!" I heard Edge say. I noticed that his bottle was half full while mine was almost finished.

   I chugged faster before I rose my bottle. "Team Megan scores one point!" Leighla said. The Diva cheered as Nicole and Saraya hugged me.

   We continued playing so many shower games from guessing how many gumballs were in the huge bottle to guessing what the gender is. So far, 'Boy' had 20 and 'Girl' had 23.

   "Alright, everybody. The moment you've all been waiting for...the gender reveal! Everybody go outside" Colby said. We all went outside and stood where the car was at. Everybody stood by the fountain while Joe got inside my Camaro. "You all ready for this?!" he asked. Everybody agreed and cheered. Joe started my car and revved the engine.

   The color came out.....

  Pink!

   I gasped and cheered as everybody else cheered wildly, the girls all jumping up and down. They came over and hugged me one by one. Jon got me and spun me around before kissing me. "We're having a Daddy's Little Angel!" he said happily. "I knew it!"

   I laughed as Joe got out of the car and came over, along with Colby. He picked me up and hugged me. "We're having a niece!" he said. "Yep! You sure are!" I told him with a huge smile. We all group hugged before we put our fists in, making everybody clap and cheer again.