Part Twenty Five

~Winston~

"Why the fuck would you wear that knowing we were going to a highly populated area?!" I rubbed my temples, stressed.

"Winston, I'm an adult. I can wear what I want." Alice rolled her eyes as she dropped her bag and stomped off into the kitchen to pour a drink of water. We had decided to go out for some fresh air earlier that day and went to see a movie, went to eat, then went to the mall. I guess it was fair to say we were taking things steady, but we had begun to instantly get so protective and controlling over one another. I had no idea why, it just came out of me.

Alice decided to wear an incredibly thin  sundress with roses printed on it that was just long enough to cover the bottom of her ass, not to mention she wore thin and light underwear so it wouldn't show through the clothes. A pair of thongs and a thin sports bra to be exact. Every time she was chilly, her nipples poked through her dress. Lord forbid a breeze.

When we went inside of a clothing and shoe store, there was a pair of shoes she liked that were on the bottom row and she bent over to grab them, flashing her peach shaped ass to a guy that just so happened to be walking by with his girlfriend, who dropped his drink and did a double take with wide eyes. His girlfriend smacked him in the head as my head snapped his way when his drink fell and spilled all over the floor.

"Your eyes should be somewhere else." I said flatly, eyebrows furrowed. He snapped out of it and looked to me as Alice had turned around to face us.

"Don't get tough, English boy." He chuckled smugly. I shoved him and made him stagger back.

"Get back to your bitch." I said with more aggression in my voice, grabbing Alice by the arm firmly and walking out as they hurled insults my way. I shook the thought of tying a nearby tie around his neck and strangling him until his eyes were bloodshot and drooping from the sockets. What would I do after he finally died? Hung him from one of the racks and left him there of course, ha.

"You had no respect for either of us. You cannot see in any way why I'd be pissed, Alice?" I asked.

"It's a dumb, childish reason!" She shouted. Furious, I grabbed her by the throat and slammed her against a wall, choking her. She managed to push my hand away and storm off, going into a small side drawer near the kitchen sink and pulled out a small box.

"Alice." I barked aggressively.

"Stop it. You don't control everything, William." She said.

"So you mean to tell me if I didn't say a thing you wouldn't have thought I didn't give a shit?"

"I mean I would've asked--"

"Oh, please." I shook my head and sat down the bags as she began to cut an old friend into lines and snort them.

"I wish I could go back there." I muttered.

"For what? To go to prison?"

"I really don't care about prison. I just want to live with the time I have to do whatever I need to do." I replied. She finished her water and sat on one of the stools near the island. "Doesn't mean I can't give people what they deserve. I wanted to fucking kill him."

"You did?" She asked. I nodded and looked at her. "What did you want to do?" As she spoke to me, her expression eased. Her soft, golden hair had been spiral curled and fell across her shoulders just above her plump, round cleavage. Her small, plump lips had been covered with red lipstick. Her arms elegantly rested on the edge of the island as one of her forearms were raised straight up from the countertop to allow her index finger to play in her hair. She twisted it around her finger as she made eye contact with me.