Part Eight

THIS IS YOUR READER'S WARNING. EVERYONE HAS A DIFFERENT TOLERANCE, JUST A WARNING FOR EVERYONE

~Donna~

"Baby? C'mon I need you to focus." Winston's voice said. "If we do this, we're going to have to leave tonight."

"Yes. Correct." I responded. We had just said our good byes to Trent at the airport and came home in preparation for the evening. I was filled with so much rage, but it was okay. I was going to let it out tonight.

Trent told me since everything in the past, I've been very different. I didn't see it. I just wasn't going to be playing the walked over good girl anymore. Plus, we had a vacation to the States waiting on us.

We had plenty of clothes and items packed for the trip, and already had people on stand by to have it moved. We just had to get it to the airport.

We had the cars prepacked and ready to go. After our plans this evening, we were off. I loosely curled my hair and did my makeup. I put on my sexiest set of light purple thongs and a matching bra under my see through kimono with the fur around the wrists and bottom opening. I wore a matching pair of heels.

"Are you sure you want to do this? I totally understand." Winston said. I nodded.

"I've got to." I said. I then left to go get Katt. When I arrived, she looked stunning. Her hair was completely straight and she had on bright pink sexy lingerie under her black coat. "You look delicious." I smirked. She got in and we headed back to my house.

As soon as we got there, Winston made eye contact with her. "Good evening Katt. You look nice."

"As do you." She said, checking out his bare muscular chest.

"You should follow us." I grabbed her hand as all 3 of us continued toward the bedroom, locking the door behind us.

"Katt, how come you've never said anything about how attracted you were?" Winston asked as he sat on the bed.

"I mean you're with Donna and she's my friend so I didn't feel that it was my place." She said.

"Obviously you don't know your friend as well as you thought." He replied, slowly letting his legs separate. "If I'd have known that this is what you wanted, this is what you would have had." I sat next to him and rubbed my hand over the center of his pants. His large bulge began to press against his pants. She gasped and bit her lip.

"Get those clothes off." Winston said aggressively. She dropped her coat and slid down the straps to her lingerie gown to reveal her all white bra and panties. She came and sat to Winston's other side and rubbed him right along with me. It took everything in me not to grab her by the neck and choke the last breath from her body. "Mm, I like that." Winston sighed. He gave me a quick glance and I gave a quick nod. 'Anything to make it work', I had told him earlier.

He undid his pants and pulled himself out.

"Both of you, on the floor." He said. He grabbed both of us by the hair and pulled our faces toward his member. We both went to town on it as he propped himself back on his elbows and had the life sucked from him.

"Gosh Winston you're bigger than I ever could've imagined." Katt moaned as she slurped on him.

"Oh trust me, there's so much more to come." I winked at her. She looked at me and began to kiss me and we both grabbed his length and stroked it.